Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 5,198

Tasuki

Got my Link Between Worlds posters yesterday. I can't wait to get some frames or something to put them in so they dont get messed up when I hang them. They will look good next to my Platinum Zelda poster set.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Klimbatize

Undead_terror wrote:

The elite rewards are coming late this year, before the would be shipped in November or possibly late October but not this year.

Are you sure? I remember getting the platinum reward last year in like mid-December. Could be wrong though.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Tasuki

Klimbatize wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

The elite rewards are coming late this year, before the would be shipped in November or possibly late October but not this year.

Are you sure? I remember getting the platinum reward last year in like mid-December. Could be wrong though.

I got mine last year a week or so before Christmas as well.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

the_shpydar

Undead_terror wrote:

New games tomorrow!

Remember, the eShop is going to be down tomorrow for maintenance/whatever, so we likely won't see new game rewards until Tuesday.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

iphys

I hope they still put the rewards up at the usual time on Club Nintendo, even if we can't access the eShop right away.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Stude

I snagged Metroid in the last go round and it was like mini-christmas. I've got my fingers crossed for Castlevania or one of the Ninja Gaiden titles this time.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

the_shpydar

Stu13 wrote:

I snagged Metroid in the last go round and it was like mini-christmas. I've got my fingers crossed for Castlevania or one of the Ninja Gaiden titles this time.

Unless i'm mistaken, the games offered only include Nintendo-published (first-party) titles, so that would exclude Castlevania or the Ninja Gaiden games, unfortunately.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Undead_terror

So now the games come out tomorrow, no biggie I guess, the funny thing that just happened is that I got a free copy of 2 fast 4 gnomz (3DS ware) and so when I went to do the survey, a picture game I don't have which is Samurai sword destiny (3DS ware) showed up instead but still got ended up getting to 2 fast 4 gnomz survey

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Stude

the_shpydar wrote:

Unless i'm mistaken, the games offered only include Nintendo-published (first-party) titles, so that would exclude Castlevania or the Ninja Gaiden games, unfortunately.

Yargh. That makes sense, though. I guess I just hadn't realized that Nintendo published Dillon's Rolling Western.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

Hamsterism

It's already the 9th here and there's no new rewards, it's almost noon too.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

bezerker99

Hamsterism wrote:

Club Nintendo has updated their site. It now says (at least for me) that the current club Nintendo games rewards are good thru 12/09.

Kenchi

Good selections last month. Let's hope for something good today!

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Hamsterism

bezerker99 wrote:

Hamsterism wrote:

Club Nintendo has updated their site. It now says (at least for me) that the current club Nintendo games rewards are good thru 12/09.

It shows it on the Reward page as the 9th, but on the rest of the site it says yesterday :-/ I had trouble sleeping last night because I was so excited....

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Klimbatize

Hamsterism wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Hamsterism wrote:

It shows it on the Reward page as the 9th, but on the rest of the site it says yesterday :-/ I had trouble sleeping last night because I was so excited....

I'm super amped to get Urban Champion and Mario's Picross, too!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Kenchi

Today!! . . . right??

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

kingston589

Cmon im hoping for some n64 games

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Klimbatize

Rewards on offer until January 12

Wii/U - Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels (150 coins)
Wii/U - Balloon Fight (200 coins)...200?!?
3DS - Starship Defense (150 coins)
3DS - Mario's Picross (100 coins)...told ya

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.