Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,901 to 2,920 of 5,198

PuzzleMaster7

Reminder: The charging cradles are going to be available starting tomorrow, so be prepared for these may sell out fast.
Also, the front page has overgone a Halloween makeover, as shown below. It's nothing much, but it's still a special treat nevertheless.

Untitled

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

HeroOfCybertron

I wonder the charging cradles will be available tomorrow?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

bluecat

And everyone floods the server!

"Due to high traffic volumes, the sign in function may not be working properly. If you are sure your username and password are correct, please keep trying."

just another day...

Tasuki

After really thinking about it I really dont need the cradle and I think I will just hold on to my 500 coins for now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Zach777

Awww yeah I got 2 blue cradles!!! About time something worth spending coins on was there!!!

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

JadedGamer

I been stalking club nintendo all am. I too wanted the blue but decided on the yellow. That color just seems more limited.

JadedGamer

3DS Friend Code: 4141-3421-9359 | Nintendo Network ID: Nbajunkie

HeroOfCybertron

I had 1020 Coins so after ordering the Yellow one I ordered a second one in Blue

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Hamsterism

SWEET I SCORED A RED ONE!!! I got it because my 3DS XL is red also. I got my order to go through on my dial up internet (changing address twice sadly) at about 11 after the hour.

I just wish I had enough coins to get 2

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Ecto-1

Finally managed to get an order for a blue one to go through! It should match my Blue XL and my Wii U's blue power light nicely!

EDIT: Looks like Red, White, and Blue are already sold out. Well, that was fast.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Tasuki

Well the cradles are now sold out. Not really a big surprise. But if you didn't snag one and wanted too you are out of luck now. I am sure we will see some pop up on eBay though.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ultraraichu

Well I have no luck. Logged in during my break (after 10am est), and everytime I click on the link, it takes me to the "coming 10-31-13" page. Check back 2 hours later, same thing. Only when I clink the "get rewards link" after 1pm, it took me to the page. By then the americas colors sold out and while I had a 5 minute doubt for the other color, sold out too.

Long story short, be aggressive and don't stop to think.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

SCRAPPER392

Did anyone else get a backorder? It allowed me to choose the blue XL charging cradle. It took my coins, but says "backordered" in the account. I'm pretty sure that means I'm getting one, but did anyone else see that it says "backordered"?

EDIT: I also got a email confirming my order.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Hamsterism

That's a little odd.

I ordered my cradle over a hour ago (a hr and 43 mins to be exact) and I still haven't gotten the email with the confirmation number, the charge on my account history (-500) coins, the coins were taken out.....yet the Reward Order Inquiry says I haven't ordered anything at all.

Do I email Nintendo? I want this cradle so badly it hurts!

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

SCRAPPER392

Hamsterism wrote:

That's a little odd.

I ordered my cradle over a hour ago (a hr and 43 mins to be exact) and I still haven't gotten the email with the confirmation number, the charge on my account history (-500) coins, the coins were taken out.....yet the Reward Order Inquiry says I haven't ordered anything at all.

Do I email Nintendo? I want this cradle so badly it hurts!

The same thing happened to me. It took my coins, and it didn't have any info in the order inquiry section. Once it said I had placed an order on the order inquiry, it said it was back ordered, but I got a confirmative message stating that I redeemed the reward.

So, it's either a mistake(I don't think they allow back orders) and I got there in time, or t really is back ordered and I'll get a blue one from the next batch. Check to see if it says it's back ordered on your account. I'm guessing you got there faster than I did. I ordered it at about 11:30.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Uberchu

grbolivar wrote:

When will they start to give Wii U VC games???

Just Get the Wii version and pay the Wii U upgrade fee, assuming CN has the game u want and the Wii U shop does...

BAM 2 copies of the same game for basically free!

And DANG IT ALL TO HAXORUS!!!! I MISSED MY CHANCE TO SNAG 2 XL CHARGING CRADLES. I NEED DAT YELLOW ONE BADLY!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@SPAMCHU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I managed to order a Red XL Charging Cradle during school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my confirmation email and now to wait..........

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

the_shpydar

Managed to happily snag a blue charging cradle. Once 12pm EST rolled around I just kept F5-ing until it was available. Sweet!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

darkfenrir

If you register on Club Nintendo and didn't use the coins... will they be gone?

darkfenrir

RR529

darkfenrir wrote:

If you register on Club Nintendo and didn't use the coins... will they be gone?

As for your coin balance, they do expire, but I believe it takes two years.

As for the surveys you get for regestering games, they'll expire after a couple of months, if you don't do them.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.