Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 361 to 380 of 678

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol thanks mach. Love your choice of words there too. And very creative Star. lol you do some good stuff in Paint man i have to admit.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Stine

Stine wrote:

I would love to join, but I don't have a BL since registration has been closed for a while. :/

Oops, wasn't quite clear there. I meant "I would love to join the backlag challenge." Meh, I should think things more through when posting past midnight.

Edited on by Stine

Bassman_Q

It's coming!

The Remake is 96% done! Only a few weeks or so and it'll be finished and I can make an account!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Big_A2

StarBoy91 wrote:

I put my new banner on Backloggery last night. I started it yesterday morning and finished it in the afternoon (I made it on MS Paint). I also altered the colors a bit in my page.

I also did a theme a week or so ago. I'd been meaning to do something for ages.

Also, PS3 and 360 owners, if you like your Backloggery status as it is, don't buy the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis Collection! It adds 50 unfinished games! SEEEEEGAAAA. Seriously though, it's great. Buy it and spend the next few years trying to beat all the games so your Backloggery can be back in balance.

Fuzzy

Backlag challenge hey? OK well I'll be in on that. Just finished one game earlier.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

CanisWolfred

Big A2 wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

I put my new banner on Backloggery last night. I started it yesterday morning and finished it in the afternoon (I made it on MS Paint). I also altered the colors a bit in my page.

I also did a theme a week or so ago. I'd been meaning to do something for ages.

Also, PS3 and 360 owners, if you like your Backloggery status as it is, don't buy the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis Collection! It adds 50 unfinished games! SEEEEEGAAAA. Seriously though, it's great. Buy it and spend the next few years trying to beat all the games so your Backloggery can be back in balance.

You could always just count it as its own game instead of inputting 50 games.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Big_A2

That true, but no-one is ever going to beat all those games. I just have them as individual games so that when queried I can say "Why yes sir, I do have Comix Zone in my backloggery".

What's that, a backloggery challenge? I'll join in. 10 games should be nothing if I actually try. Is there going to be a thread or a site to keep track of it all or is it just for our own good?

JeanLuc_Vaycard

A 2 I am keeping track in my note on BL. Just message me when you beat a game. I will also add your name to the list.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SpaghettiToastBook

I should really change my BL theme, but I'm not sure what to change it to. If someone finds an animation of a marching Mini Mario, please tell me

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

CanisWolfred

Untitled

Try editting that using Gimp or Tinypic, Crop then into 3 identically sized Squares, and then turn them into a Gif using a Gif Maker such as Gickr. It'll look stiff, but it's better than nothing. I also suggest looking for a better picture where you'd get a better animation if you can before you go through all that work. That was just the best I could find.

Untitled

You could also take this if you don't mind the lack of animation.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Big_A2

I beat 5 of the games in Retro Game Challenge over the past two days, but I don't think it's fair to count them, since they're kinda short (And I used the continue code heaps).

MetalMario

turtlelink wrote:

Did the site just crash?

It does that periodically. The site has alot of users and the servers can't cover them all. It's back up right now.

That's also why registration is temporarily impossible.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

grenworthshero

I think if they deleted some of the inactive accounts, it would take away a lot of strain on the servers...

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Fuzzy

Big A2 wrote:

I beat 5 of the games in Retro Game Challenge over the past two days, but I don't think it's fair to count them, since they're kinda short (And I used the continue code heaps).

I wouldn't count them, as you'll find out later why.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Rob_mc_1

grenworthshero wrote:

I think if they deleted some of the inactive accounts, it would take away a lot of strain on the servers...

Inactive accounts have little to no impact on the server. All they do is just take up server space. The active accounts are what put a strain on a server. When an account gets accessed it get moved to active memory like RAM and it takes up bandwidth as the server sends and receives information. The most probable issue the bandwidth. Too many requests from active users could look like a DDOS attack. The server is probably running smoothly on their end as RAM and Storage space (Hard Drives) are cheap and most mother boards have Gigabyte NICs on them whick is faster then most internet connections by far.

♠♦♣

Big_A2

Fuzzy Nutz wrote:

Big+A2 wrote:

I wouldn't count them, as you'll find out later why.

I did them in Freeplay mode, if that's what you're talking about

Edited on by Big_A2

WhiteLayer

Vaynard wrote:

Been a while since I added anyone. Also anyone interested on Jan. 1 joining my backlag challenge? Jan 1 to March 1 complete 10 games. This is to help some of us clear out some backlag. This can also include games already in progress.

So definitely doing this as well, great idea

My Backloggery
♫ Her name is Leia. She's not a princess. ♫
I have never started a thread on NL. Maybe I'm scared of dragons and chickens.
The best game music covers: torzelan.com

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.