Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 2,161

iKhan

Post something that could ruin this E3 for you.

For me:

Nintendo announces Zelda Wii U uses a 1st person camera perspective.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

CaviarMeths

iKhan wrote:

For me:

Wii U or 3DS successor revealed for 2016 release.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

iKhan

CaviarMeths wrote:

iKhan wrote:

For me:

Wii U or 3DS successor revealed for 2016 release.

That's not all that outlandish, it'd be 5 years after the 3DS launched. Not a bad lifecycle

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

UGXwolf

iKhan wrote:

For me:

Almost nothing. I seriously can't think of one thing, short of Nintendo announcing that they're packing up their IPs and going home for good that could actually ruin this E3 for me.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

JoyBoy

iKhan wrote:

For me:

TBH, many ppl could have said the same thing about Metroid and look how well that turned out.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

iKhan

Spanjard wrote:

iKhan wrote:

For me:

TBH, many ppl could have said the same thing about Metroid and look how well that turned out.

It turned out nearly unplayable to me. 1st person gives me simulation sickness. Luckily, I had never really played a Metroid game, so it didn't bother me.

Also, sword combat works MUCH worse with 1st person perspective than shooting. Sword combat requires much peripheral focus, which is better facilitated by a 3rd person camera, while gun combat focuses more on what is directly ahead of you. In fact, real guns often feature crosshairs, so the periphery is limited anyway. But with your hands or a sword, you aren't just seeing what's in front of you, but what is surrounding you.

Edited on by iKhan

Red_XIII

What would disappoint me is if Nintendo's FPS is generic and bland

Red_XIII

Jazzer94

faint wrote:

@Jazzer94 I bet smash has nfc and i bet they cost around $5.99 usd.

@faint Don't think I'd take that bet as I have a feeling the higher ups in Nintendo most likely forced it into the game and I'd say $9.99 per figure at least.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Shirma_Akayaku

Jazzer94 wrote:

faint wrote:

@faint Don't think I'd take that bet as I have a feeling the higher ups in Nintendo most likely forced it into the game and I'd say $9.99 per figure at least.

Oh my goodness. That is way too high for me. At that price, I wouldn't buy it.
I'll admit though, it's cheaper than Disney Infinity's figurines ($13.99? No thank you).

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Miss_Dark Straight from the Nintendo UK website.

Get ready for breaking news about great gaming experiences with our Nintendo Digital Event! We'll be streaming it right here on the Nintendo @ E3 2014 hub on June 10th at 17:00 UK time.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/E3/Nintendo-E3-2014-891073.html

Where can I get US link?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Jazzer94

Rosalina wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

faint wrote:

Oh my goodness. That is way too high for me. At that price, I wouldn't buy it.
I'll admit though, it's cheaper than Disney Infinity's figurines ($13.99? No thank you).

Unless they are tiny and not very detailed like the Pokemon Rumble figures I honestly feel it will be around $9.99 though there could be starter packs and such.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Jazzer94

Rosalina wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Miss_Dark Straight from the Nintendo UK website.

Get ready for breaking news about great gaming experiences with our Nintendo Digital Event! We'll be streaming it right here on the Nintendo @ E3 2014 hub on June 10th at 17:00 UK time.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/E3/Nintendo-E3-2014-891073.html

Where can I get US link?

http://e3.nintendo.com/#2014/date

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

shingi_70

Man that Last Guardian rumor was funny, especially since it was posted at 1:00am and started on IGN Russia.

So this might be a thing nd Iswear to god in the face of smash bros I hope it is just to see it embarrassed quickly.
Untitled
Untitled

The moogle sort of gives it away as a fake since Sony would have used Sackboy. Plus the first game tanked so bad that superbot the original developer couldn't finish the dlc and shut down last week due to a lack of work.

Sunset Overdrive has 8 player co-op action
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CaviarMeths

With Nintendo's presentation focused so heavily on Smash, Sony announcing Playstation All-Stars is about the dumbest thing they could do.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

shingi_70

DestinyMan wrote:

Whatever happened to the two 90-minute presentations of Smash Bros. and a new 3DS game? We've heard nothing about those lately.

they're Tuesday and Wednesday night at around six I think.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Jazzer94

A new PS All Stars game could be interesting if they fixed all the bad parts of the original spruced up the menus and actually have a good adventure mode.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Chris720

Looking forward to this E3 quite a bit more than the others. Be good to see what Sony and Microsoft throw into their presentations, probably mostly more shoot'em ups I have a feeling, but I hope I'm wrong.

Looking forward to more details on SSB4 and whatever Nintendo has in store for the Wii U, they really need to build that console up and show us something really amazing and maybe more Monster Hunter 4 news? That would be nice. But I'm actually looking more towards Sony this year, they're already doing really well with their PS4 and I'm hoping for a fairly good show from them to keep up their momentum.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

LzWinky

DestinyMan wrote:

Someone told me the presentations are closed, but even still, details will be leaked out, so they can't be ignored.

I heard the digital event is closed too

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.