Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 8,941 to 8,960 of 9,620

Eel

T-bender wrote:

@LeviCelJir as I said before, I can't scan your RaySpace engine because the resolution of the QR image is too low... I was trying to make the shooter from the original Raycast engine, but that would be a waste of time if I can use your code Xd

It isnt a low resolution, you need to open the image in a new screen or save it.

The wikia resizes the images to fit the article.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LeviCelJir

T-bender wrote:

@LeviCelJir as I said before, I can't scan your RaySpace engine because the resolution of the QR image is too low... I was trying to make the shooter from the original Raycast engine, but that would be a waste of time if I can use your code Xd

My codes always a mess I'll fix the QRs later.
or what Moorpheel said

Edited on by LeviCelJir

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

randomous

@Discostew Sorry for getting back to you so late. Yes, I set the SPPAGE to 0 before loading the sprite and color files. I have a simple program which displays a sprite and that's all. I've packaged a custom sprite sheet and attempted to package the color into it, but the color refuses to stay. This is what I do:
*Load the program
*Set SPPAGE to 0
*Load the sprite sheet to SPU0
*Load the color sheet to COL1U
*Save as a package with string "FFFFFFFFF"
*Run program to test. Colors and sprites applied just fine
*Restart petit computer and try to load it again. This time, the colors aren't right, but the sprite is still fine.

randomous

bigdog00

how is your black ops clone going?

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

bigdog00

and halo?

LeviCelJir

bigdog00 wrote:

and halo?

Gimme ur menu and levels so i can work on it XP

T-bender

I'm late too Xd

It sounds kinda n00b among you, but how to save a package? You try to save colors into it, but I don't even know how to make packages at all... And @bigdog00, I'm making a Black-Ops (clone/sidequest) game.

Edit: 2nd question: How to zoom in sprites above 200%, like the mega-fighters in PTC sample game 5?

Edited on by T-bender

Progress:
Alarm Clock (PTC) 75% done
Shooter w/o a name yet (PTC) 0,01% done Xd

Traulight

Hello, I'm new to this PTC thread. I would like some help on my code. I tried using the PNLSTR command with the x and y coordinates, string, and palette number. But when i try to run my program it says "MISSING OPERAND" for the line that has the PNLSTR command.

Edited on by Traulight

Traulight

T-bender

Traulight wrote:

Hello, I'm new to this PTC thread. I would like some help on my code. I tried using the PNLSTR command with the x and y coordinates, string, and palette number. But when i try to run my program it says "MISSING OPERAND" for the line that has the PNLSTR command.

Are you sure you used comma's and no dots. You also need to use the PNLTYPE "OFF" command before it and a loop, because when your program ends, the keyboard returns.

A PNLSTR command must look exactly like this: PNLSTR x,y,"text"(within quotes) or string$(without quotes, with dollar-sign),color

Example:

PNLTYPE "OFF"
PNLSTR 10,10,"This is an example",13
@LOOP
GOTO @LOOP

Output: A red text line somewhere on the bottom screen.

Progress:

Traulight

@T-bender thanks. My mistake was a couple periods instead of commas around the x and y coordinates.

Traulight

LeviCelJir

T-bender wrote:

@LeviCelJir this is the full resolution of the QR image: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140220210011/petitcomput...
I can't scan it. But it doesn't matter, I will use the original raycast engine.
@IAmAPersson how did you remove the wall glitch on MCDS?

I can scan it :/ it works fine for me
and somewhere in there I forgot where put IF H>13000 THEN H=13000
to fix the glitch

Edited on by LeviCelJir

T-bender

LeviCelJir wrote:

T-bender wrote:

@LeviCelJir this is the full resolution of the QR image: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140220210011/petitcomput...
I can't scan it. But it doesn't matter, I will use the original raycast engine.
@IAmAPersson how did you remove the wall glitch on MCDS?

I can scan it :/ it works fine for me
and somewhere in there I forgot where put IF H>13000 THEN H=13000
to fix the glitch

It may be scanable, but my pc screen is too small...

Edit: Its not your fault, I will try to scan again on my pc... I hate my small screen!

Edited on by T-bender

Progress:

T-bender

Moorpheel wrote:

Save the picutre and open it with paint or another similar software where you can zoom in them.

Good idea, didn't think about it

Edit: Sorry, but it still doesn't work...

Edited on by T-bender

Progress:

InsertPi

@T-Bender I can scan QR Codes from my phone when set up correctly. Make sure that it's in full resolution; any blur will make it unscannable. Then, make sure that the QR is in the square on your DSi/3DS screen.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

T-bender

@IAmAPersson Thanks for your tip. Let's not talk about it anymore, because there are more matters in life Xd

Progress:

bigdog00

just scrap my menu and you can send it to me somehow right before it is released and I will append it. otherwise, keep working on it (Didn't mean that to sound like I am a jerk)

LeviCelJir

bigdog00 wrote:

just scrap my menu and you can send it to me somehow right before it is released and I will append it. otherwise, keep working on it (Didn't mean that to sound like I am a jerk)

pl0x just give me menu pl0x

Traulight

How do I get a sprite I made onto the screen? I know i have to type LOAD:SPU0:BLAHBLAH",FALSE but i know i have to do more than that for the sprite to get onto the screen.

Traulight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic