Forums

Topic: DSI ware predictions for november 16,2009

Posts 1 to 20 of 42

geek-master

today was a good day for dsi ware but im sad to see electroplanktin replace uno

for next weeks dsi ware i hope for UNO and my notebook.

now its your turn

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Leaf

I don't really want anything good to come out until my birthday when I get a points card =( (11/27)

But i'll go ahead and predicts myNotebook, Uno, 2-in-1 solitaire, and/or some other obscure game/app no one really likes or wants.

If you want to play wifi games with me just let me know

Grumble

i give up predicting. nintendo is a strange creature.

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

cheetahman91

That Art Style game is my prediction, as usual.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

geek-master

i think nintendo should have previews and release dates of all dsi ware games before they come out on nintendo week.

if uno is replaced with somthing else! next week then for the next week after that i predict shovel ware. lol its almost like cave story is the second coming of jesus crist to some people >_>

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

bboy2970

cheetahman91 wrote:

That Art Style game is my prediction, as usual.

I sure hope so. Why is it that America always has to wait ages for new DSi Art Style games??

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

geek-master

i think its time for uno and my notebook. i think we have had way to many puzzle games as it is.

Edited on by geek-master

rosemo

Reflection and the other five Electroplankton apps. Possibly Art Style: Digidrive as well.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

Hardy83

ballistikboy wrote:

This. Nintendo's handling of DSiWare is just downright dumb.
We all know there are games that have been done for a while yet we never see them each passing week, and instead we get games that are years old from Japan.

I also gave up on the quality of DSiWare getting better because the baby steps being taken are microscopic.

I'm gonna wait for Shante but I give up on everything else.

Hardy83

JuneBelle

ballistikboy wrote:

Maybe there's a queu for the DSiWare based on which ones apply first. It's a thought.

Hardy83 wrote:

ballistikboy wrote:

This. Nintendo's handling of DSiWare is just downright dumb.
We all know there are games that have been done for a while yet we never see them each passing week, and instead we get games that are years old from Japan.

I also gave up on the quality of DSiWare getting better because the baby steps being taken are microscopic.

I'm gonna wait for Shante but I give up on everything else.

Well, I and a lot of other people are enjoying DSiWare. Sorry, Nintendo can't please everyone all the time. Just be glad there are still hardcore games coming out on cartridge. It's not like you are getting gypped.

Edited on by JuneBelle

JuneBelle

geek-master

rosebud wrote:

Reflection and the other five Electroplankton apps. Possibly Art Style: Digidrive as well.

yes i could see dig drive comming but probibly not electroplanktin becuase it came out last week. for now i think nintendo should stick to card games like solitare 2-1 and uno dsi ware. last week was not a shovel ware week to release all the trash. but i have a feeling that we will have a shovel ware week and 1 good game for dsi ware and wii ware. but i have a feeling nintendo wants to take out the trash this week

Kenji510

Right now, this is my list that i want to come out for the DSiWare and i been waiting for so long now!!.. i know BB wants it too badly!

-MyNoteBook
-Solitaire DSi
-Uno
-Artstyle Digidrive
-5 Other Electroplanktons (Lumiloop & Luminia: my favorites)

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

geek-master

i also want my notebook its been ages sence they took it in to nintendo for review

20thPaul

I know it's a long shot.... but I want Shantae!!!

MyNotebook looks interesting too, I'll wait for a review though.

I love rpgs and platformers the most... racing games are good too!
I have a black dsi and a blue 3DS. :D
"Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out, but rather to see who will take the time to break them down."
3DS friend code: 3695 0029 5257

geek-master

20thPaul wrote:

I know it's a long shot.... but I want Shantae!!!

MyNotebook looks interesting too, I'll wait for a review though.

(face palm)what was shantae i never played that game before.........starts searching on google

Grumble

Kenji510 wrote:

Right now, this is my list that i want to come out for the DSiWare and i been waiting for so long now!!.. i know BB wants it too badly!

-MyNoteBook
-Solitaire DSi
-Uno
-Artstyle Digidrive
-5 Other Electroplanktons (Lumiloop & Luminia: my favorites)

Right there with ya, Kenj! Now, if only they would hurry up and release all this crapware and get to the stuff you and I want! LOL. Actually, I don't mind the odd weird release, its just that we have been waiting for what seems like forever for MyNotebook. Where is it??? We know its ready, the developer came on here and told us two months ago.

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

geek-master

i got good new and i got bad news...... the good news is that EU just got ninja giadan............... the bad new is EU will not be getting uno dsi ware this week......................which is bad news for america becuase it will lower are chances of getting it this week...........................good..night......

Grumble

geek-master wrote:

i got good new and i got bad news...... the good news is that EU just got ninja giadan............... the bad new is EU will not be getting uno dsi ware this week......................which is bad news for america becuase it will lower are chances of getting it this week...........................good..night......

why would EU get uno first? dont quite understand...

geek-master

ballistikboy wrote:

geek-master wrote:

why would EU get uno first? dont quite understand...

becuase game loft already gave it a date for EU but gameloft delayed the game for EU once more. i hope america gets this before EU

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.