Forums

Topic: 8/03/09 NA Predictions

Posts 21 to 36 of 36

MetalMario

For VC, I'll just say Smash Bros.. But this is the last time. Only tiime I'm doing it now is because of Europe's release being similar.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

ToadFan

Fllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooo (flipnote studio)

ToadFan

irken004

Toad+Fan+101 wrote:

Fllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooo (flipnote studio)

uh, what he said!

JTC-Pingas

Let's see... there won't be a VC game since Nintendo doesn't seem to want to support it right now.

JTC-Pingas

ToadFan

Well no Vc. And more terrible WiiWare. But great Dsiware.

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

albertobankai

lol u know u guys r spaming right lol

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

blackknight77

VC: No comment
Wii Ware: Battle Chess Master Plus
Sudoku Grand Legend
Uno
Dsi Ware- Pop Plus Solo

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Kenji510

I hope one of these games will be out next week and at least 2 of them too.

DSiWare:
Flipnote Studio
Artstyle KuBos
Pop+Solo
Planet Puzzle League

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Charlie_The_Unicorn

I think for DSiWare, It will be KuBos and Flipnote.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

IndianDan

DSiWare
Planet Puzzle League
Flipnote Studio

Edited on by IndianDan

Daniel Quinn,
http://www.nintendowiiulimited.com/wp4

catcher82611

I honestly don't know what to expect this week. I would say either Flipnote or Kubos as well as the update

PSN: catcher82611
(I'm not that creative)
3DS FC: 4167-4485-9153

Twitter:

irken004

Wiiware: Overturn
VC ????
DSiware: Flipnote, Kubos
And the Facebook update

Rapadash6

Who knows? I'd really like to have Smash Bros. and/or Cave Story but I'm not holding my breath.

Edited on by Rapadash6

Future Wii purchases:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Zelda Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sin and Punishment 2

M00se

DSiWare wrote:

Its always like this, you guys just had an update! Can you give Eu predictions a chance now? I only see reply`s on NA predictions! Its not always about NA jeesh... I`m starting to think you guys are racist! Its not that i ask to reply on my Eu predictions, but i kinda noticed that thers always a Na predictions even when you guys just had an update!

notice the topic of the forum.... yeah! if you want EU predictions make a topic about it! dont come complaining on a NA prediction forum!

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

KnucklesSonic8

VC: SSB64, Impossible Mission, VCA Game
WiiWare: Carnival King, Driift Mania, Escape Game, Full Blast Hitchhike
DSiWare: Pop Plus Solo, Guitar Rock Tour

edit: By the way, I just thought of something. Wouldn't that be sweet if they released Cyber Sled VCA on Monday? That would bode very well alongside Overturn, wouldn't you say? It's one of the VCA games I said I'd definitely get.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.