Forums

Topic: Marth Villager and WFT

Posts 181 to 200 of 221

Mario_TehPlumber

TeeJay wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

Can we get fan art of @Mario_Tehplumber rubbing Rosies feet? I'm sure he'd be happy seeing it.

Hell, no. Fanart is off limits. I have dealt enough with that crap from various other sites.

Fanart it is then

Dude? Are you serious what the hell did I do to you.. Besides being smart about buying amiibos and making money I did nothing wrong.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

LaserdiscGal

@Mario_TehPlumber

You came to the wrong site to preach your anti "hentai" agenda.
Never troll the trolls.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

bro2dragons

I found a Rosalina that's also a dragon! Since @Mario_TehPlumber has claimed so many Rosies for himself, this one is mine and no one else can have her!

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Mario_TehPlumber

Yeah, no one is drawing fake fanart of me and Rosalina because I said so. So drop the subject.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Undead_terror

He just wants everyone to make pics of his wife (of all sorts) so he will never be lonely when they they aren't with each other.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

Can we get fan art of @Mario_Tehplumber rubbing Rosies feet? I'm sure he'd be happy seeing it.

Hell, no. Fanart is off limits. I have dealt enough with that crap from various other sites.

Fanart it is then

Dude? Are you serious what the hell did I do to you.. Besides being smart about buying amiibos and making money I did nothing wrong.

Scribble scribble

Hold that pose for me

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Mario_TehPlumber

Undead_terror wrote:

He just wants everyone to make pics of his wife (of all sorts) so he will never be lonely when they they aren't with each other.

I never said that what is your problem causing lies? Rosalina is the most hated thing on the planet for me. I had enough of it.

LaserdiscGal

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Yeah, no one is drawing fake fanart of me and Rosalina because I said so. So drop the subject.

Or what, you'll buy more amiibos? Go for it Scrooge McPlumber

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Mario_TehPlumber

Pokefraker wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Nothing stops me from buying more amiibos.

Undead_terror

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I want to thank everyone who makes pictures of my wife! I love her too much, I would panic if we don't see each other for over a hour, I think you guys are swell for taking my feelings with respect, you guys are awesome!

Np prob dood, we are glad that we can help you!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Hey look, I found some fanart!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber

Undead_terror wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I want to thank everyone who makes pictures of my wife! I love her too much, I would panic if we don't see each other for over a hour, I think you guys are swell for taking my feelings with respect, you guys are awesome!

Obviously edited my comment. Also, if any of picking on me about Rosalina and going out of your way to draw fanart and crap to make me misrable. There will be hell to pay.

LaserdiscGal

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Sorry I didn't mean to come off as so rude! Now excuse me, I have to go massage my wifes feet (its honestly more fun for me then it is for her!

LaserdiscGal

TeeJay

Undead_terror wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Oh wow he really is thankful, how sweet

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Undead_terror

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Thanks for the kindness from the bottom of your heart, is there anyway I can repay you guys for being so amazing?

Nah man, we are good, I'm just glad everything can work out with you and Rosie!

Mario_TehPlumber

FFS..

Undead_terror

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Thought I'd join in on the trend. You're welcome.

We welcome all fans of this lovers story, I became such a fan today, this is just such a amazing story! I WANT A MOVIE!!!!!!

bro2dragons

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Just to thank you all for how supportive you've been, I've made a decision.

FREE ROSALINA AMIIBOS FOR EVERYONE!

Untitled

Wow! Thanks, so much, @Mario_TehPlumber!

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.