Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,242

TeeJay

ultraraichu wrote:

Untitled
My collection as of yesterday.

How'd you get Shulk?

He's not even out yet

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MegaStoneSmash91

@TeeJay It's a North American box, so.....Nintendo World store maybe? They had all the exclusives available except Meta Knight. Either that or it's a Gamestop order that came already. My Shulk just shipped yesterday. Can't wait to get him!

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Conker69

Untitled

Complete cart only n64 set
108 sealed n64 games
Complete blister accessorie set
Blister controllers 6/7
Second set blister controller 4/7
Boxed controller set 8/8

Justlink

I have Link...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

BluCrystal

zelda has been added!

I like amiibo. that is all!

JaxonH

Untitled
My collection so far, still waiting on the rest of wave 3 to arrive...

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

What_Sthat

Officially have given up on Amiibo after I ordered a pickup for Toon Link and then an hour later it wasn't in stock for me to do so.

Can't be bothered with any of it. Toon Link is all I want.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

MsJubilee

I just got Bowser today luckily it was the last one in the store!I wasn't even going to get him,but i couldn't pass up the chance of having the last figure of him in the store.Oh and i got Peach cause Peach is cool and i pre ordered her Super Mario counterpart as well.So in total i have 3 amiibo's in my collection,good thing the gamestop i went to restocked.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Neymar

how do you upload an image into the comment box?

Tell them how it is,
Rather than how it was

ultraraichu

TeeJay wrote:

ultraraichu wrote:

Untitled
My collection as of yesterday.

How'd you get Shulk?

He's not even out yet

@TeeJay at Nintendo World Store. They had him back in stock as well as a few others like the other store exclusive (minus meta knight) and most of the hard to find amiibo like wii fit trainer and pit.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

ultraraichu

Neymar wrote:

@Neymar first you need to put your picture to a image hosting site. I normally use tinypic.com. You then upload your picture and choose the size. Once that done copy the link for forums post (will have [img] at the front) in the box then paste it in your post.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Inkling

Neymar wrote:

copy the link of the image into the reply box, then before the link add [ img ] (no spaces). After the link, add [ / img ] (no spaces).

Also, just a tip, I'd change your motto if I were you...

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

keator

rosalina added. meta knight is all that remains for me. got lucky on a toad preorder as well

keator

TuVictus

Shulk is a big must have for me, but I doubt I won't be paying at least $40 for him on eBay unless Nintendo confirms a reprint of him. Could you guys imagine a Doll amiibo for XBX in the future? Even more of a must have.

Come to think of it, I wonder if Nintendo will ever carry out its' custom amiibo idea from last E3. It would be awesome having an amiibo of my mii

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Conker69

Untitled

108 sealed n64 games
Blister controllers 6/7
Boxed controller set 8/8

MsJubilee

Conker69 wrote:

Untitled

What are those things?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

LaserdiscGal

@midnafanboy

I don't know, but I want them all.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

MsJubilee

Pokefraker wrote:

midnafanboy

I don't know, but I want them all.

I'm going to take a guess and say those things are cases with the so called fighter cards Miyamoto was talking about.That's going to replace amiibo's,or they're just a collectible item that has nothing of value.

Conker69

midnafanboy wrote:

Conker69 wrote:

Untitled

What are those things?

Steel books that were only released in Canada for sale through future shop I stumbled on them earlier today and had to buy them all.

108 sealed n64 games
Blister controllers 6/7
Boxed controller set 8/8

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic