Forums

Topic: Pokemon Z

Posts 461 to 480 of 777

-Green-

I actually enjoyed Lysandre's as a villain, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of Malva.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Nintendo_Ninja

Ash Greninja is odd. 1. Wouldn't Ash and Pikachu's bond be closer (unless it's only a Kalos thing). 2. Does this apply to all Pokemon in Kalos?
3. Isn't Sylveon a maximum bond evee?

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

-Green-

@Nintendo_Ninja: Based on the description, I would guess the whole form change is exclusive to Greninjas, and by the looks of it, it is quite rare.

Tyranexx

Malva's story definitely could have been expanded more, and there's opportunity to do so in Z. I found myself asking questions after that bombshell was dropped, such as her significance to the organization (anything from an admin to a scientist, or maybe even something crazy like being related to Lysandre or something), why she wasn't booted from the Elite Four (this may have been explained, it's been many moons since I've played Y), and her motives for joining Team Flare.

Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Switch), Pepper Grinder (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Ash Greninja is odd. 1. Wouldn't Ash and Pikachu's bond be closer (unless it's only a Kalos thing). 2. Does this apply to all Pokemon in Kalos?

Well, even before release, Greninja was created to be the cool Kalos Pokemon. So it's probably just to accentuate his status.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

-Green-

Morpheel wrote:

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Well, even before release, Greninja was created to be the cool Kalos Pokemon. So it's probably just to accentuate his status.

Plus, him and Ash/Satoshi actually do have a really strong bond.

Blast

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

I so want to see Malva as the big bad for next year's games. Screw Lysandre, Malva actually has a bit more depth and personality. She's also intimidating.

Agreed fully.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Eel

Let's see how strong that bond is when Ash goes to another region and leaves him with Professor Oak forever.

Bloop.

Araquanid

I think the "once in a hundred years" or whatever thing is meant to reference the AZ floette.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Blast

But hey... If Pokemon Z is coming then at least we get to choose clothes again!!! Hahaha I loved doing that in X/Y. Changing appearance was amazing.

Master of the Hype Train

Araquanid

I think we can all agree that us guys need a bigger expansion on clothes.

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Tyranexx

Blast wrote:

But hey... If Pokemon Z is coming then at least we get to choose clothes again!!! Hahaha I loved doing that in X/Y. Changing appearance was amazing.

Agreed 100%. At first I thought it was a "meh" mechanic, but really got into it...especially after telling myself that I would not have to put up with female avatar designs that I hated ever again.

Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Switch), Pepper Grinder (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

IceClimbers

Wait, has Ash even gotten Greninja yet? Of course, it's not really news that he was gonna have a Greninja anyways.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Blast

Trinexx wrote:

Blast wrote:

Agreed 100%. At first I thought it was a "meh" mechanic, but really got into it...especially after telling myself that I would not have to put up with female avatar designs that I hated ever again.

Do you still play X/Y??? We can Battle!!! Lol

Master of the Hype Train

Araquanid

I would offer to join you guys on X/Y, but after this happened today I think I'll pass...
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Blast

MegaBeedrill wrote:

I would offer to join you guys on X/Y, but after this happened today I think I'll pass...
Untitled
Untitled

You experienced bugs in X/Y?!?!

Master of the Hype Train

Araquanid

Who knew they existed amiright?

I just experienced this one randomly while breeding (I have better shiny luck on my X for some reason, I just ended a 4000 egg shiny drought in ORAS), when I went in the castle place my entire 3DS crashed. After I restarted it... I moved everything into bank as a precaution, tried again, and everything is fine now.... for now.

My Shinies

Eel

I restarted X a while ago (switched to AS as my "main base"). Replaying it made me realize just how dreadfully linear it is, even for pokemon standards

Also whoa huge pictures.

Also yeah, for some reason, my original X file (hey) was shiny galore, but the one and only shiny I've seen in AS is Cresselia, for which I soft resetted for ages (and the nature was terrible, figures).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Bolt_Strike

XY is most definitely shiny galore, between Horde battles and the Friend Safari I've found waaaay more shinies than I ever have. Hell, I've had more trouble finding HAs than shinies in Hordes.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.