Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 141 to 160 of 18,270

19Robb92

Meh, let people complain. I don't care.

They're doing something new now, I think they should take that effort all the way. Build something from the ground up on a new foundation. I hope they change it up quite a bit personally.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Drawdler

Guys, watch the trailer. Bottom left corner near the start, "gameplay is not final"! If they still have the grid system, I'm sure they intend to change it before release, and we've only seen about a minute of footage. That said, if they don't I'll be fairly disappointed, but I really just want Pokémon in THREE DEE.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

19Robb92

I'd really love a Pokemon with the same camera system as in Zelda but a lot more zoomed out. Full 3D movement and a zoomed out 3rd person view of the landscape. That'd be nice.

I'd hate if all we got with X/Y is the same grid-based system with fixed camera angels placed all over the environment.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Jani-Koblaney

The grid system isn't even bad. I hated playing the Pokémon games on Gamecube. It felt weird and strange moving around 360° in there. The grid system works perfectly fine.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

zoroarkrules25

I thought pokemon XD gale of darkness was really good and fun.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

What are the guesses for the starter types? I'm thinking:

Grass / Dark
Water / Fighting
Fire / Psychic

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

Morphtroid wrote:

Fire/Fight

Please, no.

turtlelink

I like them. Not sure whether to get X or Y. Might get Y. It just looks like a cool letter.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

e-love

Interesting artwork from the magazine. I really love both Xerneas and Yveltal's designs. Definitely much better than Zekrom and Reshiram in my opinion. On another note, based on the third scan, it looks like Ash's Charizard is back it seems?

Also, here's beautiful Yveltal fan-art. <3

At first I thought I liked Xerneas better, but Yveltal just looks so cool!

Untitled

Edited on by e-love

zoroarkrules25

Emaan wrote:

Interesting artwork from the magazine. I really love both Xerneas and Yveltal's designs. Definitely much better than Zekrom and Reshiram in my opinion. On another note, based on the third scan, it looks like Ash's Charizard is back it seems?

Also, here's beautiful Yveltal fan-art. <3

At first I thought I liked Xerneas better, but Yveltal just looks so cool!

Untitled

i like zekrom and reshiriam but these look cooler. Also yes at some point in the episode N saga/ series ash's charziard will come back and own those plasma members. I hope it means that primeape returns since he is at oak's lab in the current opening.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

@zoroarkrules25, I like Zekrom and Reshiram as well. However, comparing them to these, definitely in favor of the Gen. 6 legendary duo. If I remember, I really did not like either of the Gen. 5 legendary duo at first when they were revealed, but have since begun to like them. In this case, I got a much better first impression from Xerneas and Yveltal.

FriedSquid

Zekrom's still my favorite legendary, but Yveltal looks pretty cool I suppose. Xerneas is also cool, but I think the antlers look a little odd. Any guesses on their types?

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

e-love

I'm pretty certain Yveltal is a Dark / Flying.

Just guessing that Xerneas might be Psychic / Grass or Steel.

FriedSquid

It would be nice to see less Psychic Legendaries this time around, though. I dunno, I feel like there are too many. I also wonder, if the X and Y are based off of chromosomes, if maybe Yveltal might be male and Xerneas might be female?

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Void

I'm gonna guessthe starters will be Grass/Ground or Dark, Water/Fighting or Flying, and Fire/Psychic or just Fire, and I think Yveltal will be a combination of Flying, Fighting, Dark, or Fire, and Xerneas will be a combination of Psychic, Grass, Steel, or Dark.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.