Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 18,270

CM30

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I always hate it when a Pokemon that looks huge and epic is actually just 5-6 feet tall, 7-8 if your lucky. -__-

Got to be better than Wailord though. That thing weighs about as much as a balloon when you consider its supposed size...
Either way, the Pokemon makers have no sense of scale...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

firestarter2398

hey @Gioku i had a thought for your avatar, when there's 3 weeks til release, this sunday, you should add Aurorus

anyway, i wonder if any other pokemon will be revealed like Tyrantrum and Aurorus yesterday

FC: 0018-1208-7315

LordJumpMad

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I always hate it when a Pokemon that looks huge and epic is actually just 5-6 feet tall, 7-8 if your lucky. -__-

I hope they keep Wailord huge, I want to see a 3-on-3 battle of Wailords.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

@CM30 hence why Wailord is called the Float Whale pokemon, its a whale that floats like a balloon.

IGOR!

LzWinky

CM30 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Got to be better than Wailord though. That thing weighs about as much as a balloon when you consider its supposed size...
Either way, the Pokemon makers have no sense of scale...

It's really bad when Snorlax (~6 feet) weighs more than a giant whale

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

iwanttodie

(I AM EXTREEEEEMELY BORED)

I know the pokeman info. I am generes to leek dis to u.
I am the leaker. It is me.

de starturs:
FIRST: Quindaloon Grass?Flieing
SECAND: Furrykin Fire/ Normal
THIRD: Anphinija Water / ghost

ok
I will leak bmore when I find more

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

iwanttodie

Orrotos name in eigo is Ghostree
is very good name i think

new guys:
PLUTRASH posion / fairy is like slime
NUCLEARUBBISH poison fairy is very big slime in ocean or somr ting
U.F.GLOW fire is a ufo guy
PYRALIEAN fire?Pshychic

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

iwanttodie

nu item
FLAMING GLOVES
can make yur type
fire
/
steel

Edited on by iwanttodie

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

iwanttodie

legendarys:
there asrwe 29 new legendarys
Zrdagzhatzadhb- Steel/poison
Arcanine - i hate this one its a shame to pokemon why cant they just stivk wit the orgional 153
Becanoir - this one confusing

more soon

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

iwanttodie

MOre legends;

gigaspirit: lookws like uxie but a rainbow head an stuuf g
randarch; like a big
thi ng

its fairfypshydchic

infinidug; alot of dugtrios in a mobius strip cinda thinf

more soon

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

LordJumpMad

MegaMewtwo Z Leak
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

firestarter2398

@notshadowing. First, grammar! Second don't even try to "leak" cuz thaat was stupid. The only thing that might happen is Oorotto being called Ghostree

I wonder how many new pokemon there are this region. I've got eye set on 128-132 taking the nat dex to 777-781

FC: 0018-1208-7315

KittenKoder

firestarter2398 wrote:

@notshadowing. First, grammar! Second don't even try to "leak" cuz thaat was stupid. The only thing that might happen is Oorotto being called Ghostree

I wonder how many new pokemon there are this region. I've got eye set on 128-132 taking the nat dex to 777-781

How, pray-tell, did you even manage to read that?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Uncle_Franklin

So how do these mega evolutions work? They're only temporary changes that take place during a battle?

Uncle_Franklin

Whydoievenbother

Guys, I just found out how many pokemon have been revealed. First, take the ones we know about (39), and add the Mega Evolutions (I guess they count too.) (11) That adds up to 50.

Also I've found the origins of Honedge. His German name is Gramokles, which comes from Gram and Damoklesschwert(Sword of Damocles). Gram (as I recall) Was a sword owned by a king. One day the sword was shattered. As his final wish he asked his wife to rebuild the sword for their son. She did this(and after being reforged it could cleave an anvil in half) and gave it to her son, but later on Sigurd(the prince) abandon the sword in favor of a legendary sword called Balmung. This is also supported by the fact that this guys names usually involve words like one and single. So maybe the king's soul is in the sword?

The other part, Sword of Damocles Is the nickname for Damocles, a king usually depicted in fine linen (Like this Honedge's hand). So that's it for Honedge.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.