Forums

Topic: Nintendo Video NA?

Posts 141 to 160 of 178

RoyalBlur

I really and truly enjoyed The Art of Flight and Bear Shark. I've watched Bear Shark at lest 3 or 4 times now and I'm amazed with how it hearkens back to classic cartoons like Looney Toons and Tom and Jerry.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Birdman

NintyFan wrote:

I saw yesterday that the Nintendo Video Introduction has been taken out and replaced with Dinosaur Office. Does this mean that the fourth spot will feature older videos?

Who knows? It appears one slot is for indie art shorts, one for comedy, and the other two are movie trailers/music videos/promotional stuff, so it's quite possible one slot could be used for older videos.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

TeeJay

I'm glad they reintroduced Dinosaur Office. I didn't have the chance to see it the first time it was around. It's one of the best ones too! DX

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

pntjr

Project-L wrote:

Nintendo Video, also known as Wario WareTube.

Also known as Shovelware tube. o3o

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

SuperLink

I've gotten a new video from college humor like, every day this week. I got the dinosaur office, then shark-bear, then Scott the pizza-man. Shark-Bear was the best XD

SuperLink

Stereoman

Hi all,
atm the european ninty video seems pretty 'meh'

As for now there is only animation series : oscars oasis , magic card tricks and those OkGo music videos + commercial slot.
After a month or how long is ninty vid out? I feel abit let down of it ...
But you there in NA seem to get much more videos and more varied stuff. We over here are really stuck with a mediocre animations series and all the same music vids !
Makes me really curious about hearing stuff like bear shark or that blue man group vid !!! Sad you cant choose which vids from which continent your downloading .

greets stereo

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

onsokumaru

I don't like the new Blue Man Group video "Foley 1", the previous was much better. The 3D-Machines is fantastic, although the ending could be better, I wish they make more of it. The trailer has nice 3D effects, but I think I'm not going to watch that movie.

3DS FC: 4682-8548-5563
http://passid.ca/0ns0ku
http://www.share3ds.com/tags/dead-or-alive-dimensions

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8548-5563

bboy2970

I recently watched the "3D Machine" video and wow! Firstly its like 8 minutes long so that was great. Also I found the 3D was used very effectively, much more so than in most other videos. It was also pretty entertaining. Definitely the best vid so far IMO! I'll be very sad to see it go.....I think Nintendo needs to update Nintendo video so that a person can have their personal library where they can save their favorite videos to. The only limit on the library would be the space on your SD card.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Birdman

Love the 3D Machine. If Nintendo can maintain that level of quality with their videos, that would be awesome.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Kagamine

i turned the 3d off for the 3D machine, didnt like it at all. the redbull vieos dont even look 3D and are boring. The blueman group video was underwhelming, i guess so far for me ive only like mabye 3 videos. also, why dont they do the nintendo 3D show through nintendo video? that would make alot of sense to me. plus that way i wont have to wait for buffer times since my internet is crap

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

Moco_Loco

I wish Blue Man Group would make a 3D concert video. From what I've seen of them, that would be epic.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

Birdman

Just got the new Dreamworks video. I wouldn't call it as good of a video as the 3D Machine, but it's a good step up in quality from the CollegeHumor and Blue Man Group videos we've been swamped with recently. What I really loved is the surround sound it had. Even when I was listening through my kinda crappy ear buds, it was really cool to hear. As for the 3Net video that came as well, not so much. It just seemed bland, dull and uninspired, and this is coming from a guy who enjoys the occasional Modern Marvels episode on History Channel.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

onsokumaru

I think the dreamworks video was the best so far, love how well animated are the characters expressions and moves. The 3D was nice too. The new Blue Man Group video "The Remote" wasn´t bad, I liked that in this video they did what they should have done from the beginning, played their instruments. I would like a 3D concert too as @Moco_Loco said.
I wish we could get some Pixar content.

3DS FC: 4682-8548-5563
http://passid.ca/0ns0ku
http://www.share3ds.com/tags/dead-or-alive-dimensions

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8548-5563

RoyalBlur

I really enjoyed DreamWorks 'The Pig That Cried Werewolf' as it was one of the best videos that I have seen so far on the Nintendo Video Service since CollegeHumor's Pizza Quest. I think that the writing and animation in The Pig That Cried Werewolf was superb. I also found the humor to be solid.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Wildvine53

Did anyone else have trouble viewing "The Pig Who Cried Werewolf" in 3D ? The first time I watched it, I found that I couldn't focus while trying to watch in 3D. Then they next day the video updated, and I had no problems with the 3D. I couldn't find anything about the problem online.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Eel

Oh I loved it, it's nice to see they're still fine after the beating I gave them in Super Mario Land 2.

Also, I loved the concept of a werewolf wolf who turns into a dangerous (gasp) human in moonlight-

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RoyalBlur

Morpheel wrote:

Oh I loved it, it's nice to see they're still fine after the beating I gave them in Super Mario Land 2.

Also, I loved the concept of a werewolf wolf who turns into a dangerous (gasp) human in moonlight-

The woman was also attractive which also added to how the Pigs didn't see her as a threat I guess.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RYBlast

Am I the only one who thinks the 3D in Nintendo Video sucks? It doesn't give a very deep 3D effect.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Super-Mario-Fan

nope I hate the Nintendo video too but for a different reason,when i first got this I thought it would be like the Nintendo channel on the wii but its not.I think a 3DS app like the Nintendo channel on the wii would be even better because you get to see the new game trailers on your 3DS and be able to get some 3DS demos just like the Nintendo channel on the wii.

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.