Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 5,926

Jazzer94

And I'm now hr7 though I have to say that urgent was a tough one.
Edit: I'm in love with the Arc Faulds S set, anyone want to grind S.Magala tomorrow?

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

JaxonH

Wtf!!!

I go to a gathering hall and ask if I help them do their urgent would they help me. I fought Gogmazios TWO times for both of the people in there. When my turn came up they all freaking left. Mother f*** a**holes man. An hour an a half helping just to get screwed over Buy a bunch of selfish pricks.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Iggly

@JaxonH I can try helping you with your urgent tomorrow, though I still need to finish my G3 Key Quests.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

@JaxonH I can try helping you with your urgent tomorrow, though I still need to finish my G3 Key Quests.

Just happened again. Go to a hall. EXPLICITLY STATE the last group screwed me over, and will they help me if I help them. Says yes. 4th guy triple carts and everyone leaves. I'm so tired of fighting this guy. And I create a hall, no one comes. There's 5 pages of Gogmazios with one person in every room. Everyone is so selfish they just want people to come help them. I've had this hall open for 30 minutes and not a single person has shown up.

We'll need help of we're gonna beat him. Which means randoms. If any will show up.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Eel

I just wanted to hunt some HR Rathalos to upgrade my Brachy horn... But I keep getting kicked out or left alone in the hall before I can even play. ;_;

Why do they leave the halls open if they don't want people to join...

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

I just wanted to hunt some HR Rathalos to upgrade my Brachy horn... But I keep getting kicked out or left alone in the hall before I can even play. ;_;

You should've told me as I need some parts from him as well. I'm HR4 still but I might make a push to get to G rank in the next week or so. At the very least HR5 lol.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

MorphMarron wrote:

A little trick you can use when you're picking the hall, if you press A on a hall then press Y, you can view the quest that's up (if any) and see how many people are in the room, and if they're on a quest or prepping. I usually pick halls where they're prepping. Less chance of being disbanded. You may already know this, but thought I'd share just in case you don't.

On a lighter note, I finally beat Gogmazios. Explained how many times Id been abandoned and asked for help on NeoSeeker forum and a guy offered to help, sure enough we stomped all over that monster. Gogmazios wasn't ready for that lol...

Eel

Oh I know that. But I still "lost connection" every time I joined a certain hall where three hunters were prepping, so I stopped trying there. In other halls the others simply left.

@spoony: The only rath mission I currently have is one about delivering eggs but the sub is cutting his tail, if you want we could hunt some.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

I'm off to bed tonight but I'm more then game tomorrow night as long as I don't get the parts I need. The Ruby will not be easy to get.

At least you have a quest with him in it lol. I font even have one at rank 4. I've been doing the single player one but I've only don't it once as I needed other parts from Ian as well.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

That's ok, if you want we could hunt a few tomorrow.

Though getting a ruby with this mission might be harder than usual

Bloop.

JaxonH

@MorphMarron
I'll help you. I feel like helping someone after the huge help I just got. It's late, but I've got time for one or two hunts. Should go pretty quick anyways with the weapon I have

Eel

Awesome! Thanks. One or two should be enough, I just need about five Rathalos shells (dunno if that's the correct English name, but it's a common HR material).

I'm currently in hall 60-5720-0697-0866

The pass is 8888, although if we are added as friends you don't need it.

Thanks for the help! this horn is one of my favorites. Not sure why it needed rath parts, but hah. The next update only needs brachy parts and rocks, that makes more sense I guess.

Edit: on other news, after all these years and I had NEVER noticed wyvern people only had four fingers in each hand.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

MisterMan

Is there anything that can be done to negate the damage from Seregios explosive stuff? The part I'm referring to is the ongoing damage from his spikes. It seems to just keep going?

MisterMan

Astraea

Just try to roll/dodge right before the spikes explode on you, it's not that hard. As for the status effect, it's called Bleeding. You need to use Mosswine Jerky to get rid of it, eat a Well done steak, or crouch for a while.

Edited on by Astraea

Astraea

TeeJay

With help from a friend who's some kind of MH God, the two of us did my HR7 Urgent! It was a colossal scary snake thing. Dear god it's the stuff of nightmares. It got crazy near the end but we got it done.

Now my HR is suddenly 35. But now there's a second Urgent. Two urgents in a row, that's new.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

With help from a friend who's some kind of MH God, the two of us did my HR7 Urgent! It was a colossal scary snake thing. Dear god it's the stuff of nightmares. It got crazy near the end but we got it done.

Now my HR is suddenly 35. But now there's a second Urgent. Two urgents in a row, that's new.

Lol, that's Dalamadur. I think the second urgent is Ukanlos. And welcome to G rank. This is where the real fun begins.

Soon as you get to the Elder Hall, I'd run the 8 tropical berries quest a few times and hit all the mining spots on the way, and take out the Frenzied Purple D. Hermitaur that likes to crash the party. If you want Strong armor spheres to max defense until Seregios, you're gonna want to take him out a few times because there's a good chance you'll get a couple strong armor spheres in the reward box if you do. That's how I got mine when I hit G rank.

If you need help farming Seregios for armor set let me know (if that's what you end up doing). I'll help farm him with you.

Astraea

I tried to help a guy beat his Gogmazios urgent today but someone ended up triple carting on the first quest, and double carted on the second before rage quitting. It was a long night.

Astraea

Eel

You guys make me scared of ranking up all that talk about wystones, giant dragons and hard missions.

Talking about that, anyone wants to do some HR quests?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.