Forums

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Posts 901 to 920 of 3,385

ChaosTheChao

So let me get this straight. Waluigi is not in the game?

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

FonistofCruxis

JakeTheChao wrote:

Unfortunately theres been no confirmation of him being in it so far which is surprising as its very rare to not see him in a multi-player Mario spin-off these days. Hopefully he'll be confirmed for it soon.

BlackShyGuy

Personally, I think the Waluigi is just as important as Wario. There going to be inseparable like Mario and Luigi or Captain Falcon and his car, or cats and their litter box.

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

LordTendoboy

SimmerE15 wrote:

Mario Kart 7 3D Wheel?

Untitled

Yeah that thing's made by Hori, a popular accessory manufacturer in Japan. Don't expect it to be released anywhere else though. They never brought over that GameCube Super NES-style controller.

And that racing wheel is probably the most useless accessory I've ever seen for a handheld.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

BlackShyGuy

tendoboy1984 wrote:

SimmerE15 wrote:

Mario Kart 7 3D Wheel?

Untitled

Yeah that thing's made by Hori, a popular accessory manufacturer in Japan. Don't expect it to be released anywhere else though. They never brought over that GameCube Super NES-style controller.

And that racing wheel is probably the most useless accessory I've ever seen for a handheld.

Aw hell no
Now thats just plain stupid.

Edited on by BlackShyGuy

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

FonistofCruxis

NintyFan wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

JakeTheChao wrote:

Unfortunately theres been no confirmation of him being in it so far which is surprising as its very rare to not see him in a multi-player Mario spin-off these days. Hopefully he'll be confirmed for it soon.

Having Waluigi Pinball returning in the game without Waluigi himself would be ironic. He's going to be in it, along with Wario.

I'd forgotten about Waluigi pinball being in MK7, he must be in the game then.
Also, that wheel periphal looks ridiculous on a handheld.

Soviet-Dictator

Wow that's freaking ugly

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

RoyalBlur

tendoboy1984 wrote:

SimmerE15 wrote:

Mario Kart 7 3D Wheel?

Untitled

That might be useless but I'd love to have it in my collection nonetheless.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

ChaosTheChao

mariofanatic128 wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

JakeTheChao wrote:

Having Waluigi Pinball returning in the game without Waluigi himself would be ironic. He's going to be in it, along with Wario.

I'd forgotten about Waluigi pinball being in MK7, he must be in the game then.
Also, that wheel periphal looks ridiculous on a handheld.

I agree, it does look stupid and the guy who made the video can't spell very well can he?

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

skywake

I know people are going to disagree but... the Wheel made sense on the Wii. The Wii Remote isn't REALLY designed to be held horizontally with the b trigger in regular use. The Wheel makes it more comfortable and I use it every time I play Mario Kart Wii.

but a 3DS Wheel? What "problem" does that solve? Wouldn't it be easier to use the 3DS with this game without it? I don't get it.....

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

LordTendoboy

skywake wrote:

I know people are going to disagree but... the Wheel made sense on the Wii. The Wii Remote isn't REALLY designed to be held horizontally with the b trigger in regular use. The Wheel makes it more comfortable and I use it every time I play Mario Kart Wii.

but a 3DS Wheel? What "problem" does that solve? Wouldn't it be easier to use the 3DS with this game without it? I don't get it.....

I agree with you on both points. The wheel for the Wii made the controller easier to grip while "turning".

[...

RoyalBlur

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I also agree with Skywake, I don't see how its something that most would disagree on.

I agree but we have to remember that not every one sees eye to eye on even the most logical of issues.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Adam

It is personal preference, not logic. I didn't find the wheel improved or detracted from the motion controls.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

RoyalBlur

Adam wrote:

It is personal preference, not logic. I didn't find the wheel improved or detracted from the motion controls.

Those are my sentiments exactly on the Wii Wheel for Mario Kart. I just used because everyone else did but I saw no improvement or detraction either.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

pikku

I likely won't be using the gyro controls very much in this game anyway, but who knows. i definitely won't be getting that wheel attachement though no matter what.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

LordTendoboy

Adam wrote:

It's a plastic shell, it just provides better grip.

inb4 "that's what she said" jokes

[...

TeeJay

I never used the wheel for Mario Kart Wii. I found it distracting and it actually hurt my driving. I preferred to just hold the Wiimote sideways without the wheel. So yeah I find that accessory to be pretty useless, even to those who did use the Wii Wheel.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic