Forums

Topic: GBA Ambassador: When do you expect them to roll in?

Posts 101 to 120 of 579

pntjr

DarkSquid wrote:

pntjr wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Well now, why is everyone so mad about him saying "I think blah blah weekly blah"? We was just saying what he thinks/wants to happen. And it's true, 27th would a good time to start the releases of the remaining games. So what? Why do you care so much about it?

Sorry, but I think I missed the "so we can make fun of you and tell you what to believe." bit in the name of this thread.

That is the lamest sentence ever to reach the sight of my optical organs. There are millions of people like that in the world, and if you have a problem with it, stay out of it, and that's all there really is to say on the matter.

Why do you like picking on me so much? I was just stating "When the GBA Ambassador Games Roll In", like the title of the thread suggests. Everyone else had an idea on when the games would come, and when i put my input on it, you came along and started telling me I'm wrong! WTF? Please, if you don't like my suggestion, then don't start trolling on MY THREAD (yes, i made this thread) and telling me I'm wrong. I don't appreciate it. And yes, I probably am wrong, but that doesn't give you the right to hate on me!

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Eel

Huh, sorry but I think he said my comment was lame.

Bass_X0 wrote:

Mario Kart is not like Mario & Luigi which is not like Mario & Donkey Kong which is not like Super Mario World which is only vaguely similar to Yoshi's Island.

Yes, but if were to add more mario to the list they would need to add more of the mario advance series.
I guess I meant to say "don't add more mario platforming games because I dislike them."

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

pntjr

Guys, if you're trying to predict what games will be included in the program, it is here.

Edited on by pntjr

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Kagamine

pntjr wrote:

Guys, if you're trying to predict what games will be included in the program, it is here.

i think they know that, but they are related so is it a crime to talk about it a little? technically it is somewhat on topic.

I am thinking the third week of november. two a week then until the endo of the year. makes sense to me, but im not nintendo.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

FriedSquid

pntjr wrote:

DarkSquid wrote:

pntjr wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Well now, why is everyone so mad about him saying "I think blah blah weekly blah"? We was just saying what he thinks/wants to happen. And it's true, 27th would a good time to start the releases of the remaining games. So what? Why do you care so much about it?

Sorry, but I think I missed the "so we can make fun of you and tell you what to believe." bit in the name of this thread.

That is the lamest sentence ever to reach the sight of my optical organs. There are millions of people like that in the world, and if you have a problem with it, stay out of it, and that's all there really is to say on the matter.

Why do you like picking on me so much? I was just stating "When the GBA Ambassador Games Roll In", like the title of the thread suggests. Everyone else had an idea on when the games would come, and when i put my input on it, you came along and started telling me I'm wrong! WTF? Please, if you don't like my suggestion, then don't start trolling on MY THREAD (yes, i made this thread) and telling me I'm wrong. I don't appreciate it. And yes, I probably am wrong, but that doesn't give you the right to hate on me!

OK, I'm not trying to hate on you. And I do not like doing this. Personally, I grieve it, most likely because now I realize the situation. I suppose my behavior was out of line, and therefore I apologize. Maybe I was just annoyed because... well, I don't know why I was annoyed. Regardless, I was ranting a little too much, so I sincerely apologize. I did not mean to cause you dissatisfaction, and once again, I apologize. So you can believe what you want, and although I will still doubt it will happen, I should not have condemned you for it. Now I am going to forget about this, and hope we can be on better terms.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Well, here it is 8/27 and still no GBA games.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Reala

Looks like the October 27 "theory" has been busted, also just because you create a thread doesn't make it yours it belongs to nl and its community and people can disagree, that's not trolling if you see genuine disruptive trolling then reporting will notify the staff, expressing a different view to the thread poster is not in itself trolling though.

Reala

weirdproq

Maybe for a Christmas present?

3DS friend code: 1375-7321-2165Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 3738-2842-2952Animal Crossing City Folk Friend code, name & town:2235-1441-4926name: Charlie town:Dayvile

Blaze

I hope it's around Christmas, because from the 11th November to the 2nd December I'll be getting a game each day (2 for Nov 18th, Skyward Sword and SM3DL) so I won't need them then. If they release them around 10th December that would be good, because I could happily play them until Christmas when I'll get Shinobi, Sonic Generations and Pokemon Rumble Blast. Then they could again fill a small wait until Kid Icarus Uprising, Resi Revelations and Mario and Sonic at The London Onlympic Games come out - not to mention the PS Vita - assuming I can get another £100 before February 22nd!

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Chrono_Cross

I think we can say we told you so.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

NX01Trekkie1992

well, new theories? I'm guessing by thanksgiving (that's November 24th for those of you outside the US), no reason, just my guess

NX01Trekkie1992

Joeynator3000

I still say the 31st of December. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

grumblebuzzz

Eureka wrote:

I still say the 31st of December. >_>

This. Wouldn't they have announced them by now?

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Cipher

Mully wrote:

Wouldn't they have announced them by now?

They announced the final five NES games on August 29 and released them on September 1.

I'm calling November 24. Rumours say the Nintendo 3DS system update - which we know is going to add a few little updates to Nintendo eShop - is possibly happening on November 22, so I think if that's the right date, we'll get the GBA games the first Thursday after that.

Of course, I'm happy to wait until New Year's Eve if I have to.

Joeynator3000

I mean seriously, we should all know that "By the end of the year" basically means December 31st at 11:59PM. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Meta-Rift

Eureka wrote:

I mean seriously, we should all know that "By the end of the year" basically means December 31st at 11:59PM. xD

Are you saying that because people were up all night waiting for the update to enable the eShop? At least we got the NES games on time.

Meta-Rift

JLSniper

nintendo will announce the other 5 games then the gba games will come out,just like they did with the nes games...they might come out with or after the update

Add me on Wii U, JLSniper. I drew my avatar on the best game system ever the 3ds...3ds friend code 4768-7474-1189.. oh add me please and u can see my fun pictures i draw on my 3ds :)

Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

No guys they're coming out today. We still have like... 10 hours left. Gosh...

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.