Forums

Topic: For 6/20 looks like just NES/Gamegear games for US. Including >

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Eisenbolan

Well according to the official Nintendo website whats coming out is
Megaman 6 for $3.99 not sure why its cheaper then others
Defenders of Oasis and Sonic Blast for $3.99
Also Tails Adventure for $4.99

I guess only Europe is getting Bugs Vs Tanks.

Eisenbolan

RR529

We do have an Upcoming 3DS Downloads thread, ya know

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eisenbolan

I believe that when you have something to write in a forum you create a new topic. Back when Jezebel.com had its groupthink forum we would have 80 topics a day. Sometimes over 100. I would do about 10 to 15 topics a day (all different) and around 50 postings a day. Average topic thread was about 8 (tp and responses). I remember people getting sad when less then 50 topics.

Eisenbolan

Eisenbolan

Also instead of berating me for providing info how about a thank you. I did not have to post this.

Eisenbolan

Skitrules

@Eisenbolan I would like to say thank you so I can put money on in advance but, where did you get this info?

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

RR529

@Eisenbolan, I wasn't berating you. I was simply stating that we already have have a thread where users can bring attention to upcoming releases.

I didn't mean to sound condescending with my last comment, and apologize if it came off that way to you.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SkywardLink98

@Eisenbolan Well, on this site you aren't supposed to create threads like this when one like @RR529 said already exist, and if you do, a mod will quickly redirect you. and lock the thread.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

k8sMum

Eisenbolan wrote:

I believe that when you have something to write in a forum you create a new topic. Back when Jezebel.com had its groupthink forum we would have 80 topics a day. Sometimes over 100. I would do about 10 to 15 topics a day (all different) and around 50 postings a day. Average topic thread was about 8 (tp and responses). I remember people getting sad when less then 50 topics.

this is not Jezebel.com. this is not a 'groupthink' forum. this is NL. ergo, please use the existing thread here for this sort of thing. thanks much!

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.