Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 2,517

jump

That pro-tip is confusing as hell and why do you have 2 special editions?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DreamyViridi

I'm only in the beginning chapters but I like what I've played so far. Don't really have a problem with the voice cast or anything.
Typically; I wasted, like, 30 minutes thinking about what my avatar should look like... XD

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Grumblevolcano

I'm on chapter 8 birthright (decided to do birthright, conquest, revelation like people suggested as conquest has birthright spoilers) and it's ok so far. The 3 month delay may have hurt my hype as I see myself drifting away from Fates to play the Master Great Sea map.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DreamyViridi

...Yep. Not 10 minutes after his introduction and I already see why Takumi is hated so much.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TheXReturns

@DreamyViridi Playing Birthright, I don't hate him as much as I did in the intro. If you bought Conquest, and the intro was your only encounter with him, then that hate would be firmly justified, but he's not that bad a few chapters after his second introduction.

I can see why people do hate him though. XD

Edited on by TheXReturns

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

LzWinky

DreamyViridi wrote:

...Yep. Not 10 minutes after his introduction and I already see why Takumi is hated so much.

But once you play Revelation, you'll like him more when he interacts with the Nohr siblings (especially Elise)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JaxonH

@jump
I collect.

Ya, it's a little confusing to hear it explained but it's not that hard to actually do.

For each additional path you own, you get an extra set of 3 save slots, BUT, they're labeled "Extra Data" and actually store on the SD. That's how you can transfer saves.

You copy your save to one of the extra slots, take your cartridge out, and it will still show up in your digital copy under the "Extra Data" slots. Cause its stored on SD they share.

Hope that explains it a little better

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Smitherenez

You sure you didn't press the pause button on the bottom screen?

Press the play button. That's all that happened I'm sure of it

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

DreamyViridi

@Smitherenez - You didn't accidentally press the in-game pause button, did you?

Mario Maker Levels

Smitherenez

Nope, I didn't. The characters are still moving and the touchscreen buttons for the speed and camera settings are blanc, where they normally show icons.

Edit: the only buttons that do something are the circle pad and the shoulder buttons.

Edited on by Smitherenez

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

Socar

@DreamyViridi Since giving a reason why I hate Takumi would mean to spoil some plot, I'm just gonna say that his character isn't what I call memorable....if anything, its memorable for wrong reasons.

For my Revelation playthrough, I used Mozu as an archer instead of Takumi....something about him just doesn't make me want to use him.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

LzWinky

I don't think Takumi is that bad. He's the best in Revelations

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DreamyViridi

@Smitherenez - Well, all I can suggest (if you haven't done so already) is to turn off the 3DS and hopefully; the game will play like the freeze never happened.

@Socar - Yeah; I just started playing the Birthright side. I'll give him chances to make better impressions but for now, he's a douche until further notice. You not wanting to use him is kinda like me and Lute in Sacred Stones. On both playthroughs, I didn't use her because (in addition to getting someone better later on) I didn't like her "I'm the best" attitude.

Mario Maker Levels

Grumblevolcano

@DreamyViridi Did you use Saleh or Ewan? I found Lute the best mage but know that grinding can give you a great Ewan (one of the Mozu/Donnel type characters).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TheXReturns

@DreamyViridi Ugh. That brings back memories of Vaike and Miriel and Laurent (As a result of the above two...), who are certified as the only Fire Emblem Characters that I actually hate. Vaike is just plain annoying, and Miriel really frustrates me for some reason...

Every playthrough, those two would be paired up and used as cannon fodder until I didn't have to use them any more. I would then have the unpleasant task of grinding their affinity, and reading the same support time in, time out, just to get Laurent for completionist's sake...

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

Socar

@DreamyViridi As a unit, he is fine, but as a character, he's not fine.

As for the best attitude thing, there's one character that might have the same attitude in one of the games...so if you don't mind it, be my guest.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.