Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 2,517

AndyD

rferrari24 wrote:

Where do you find the Awakening DLC in game? I know that there is a map pack, but the Awakening map is free.

From what I understand it is all after chapter 6, and it is then accessible. I could be wrong, but that is what I read earlier about all the DLC.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Rumorlife

Straight from the Fire Emblem Fates website about Revelations
http://fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/
"*What would happen if you didn’t choose Nohr or Hoshido? Find out with this third branch of Fire Emblem Fates.
This game gives you insight into events in the other two games, so we recommend playing it last.*"
So it's very high chance of spoilers in the third game

Rumorlife

Dezzy

Why the bum do we not have a European release date yet? I bet it's Germany's fault again.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jump

Dezzy wrote:

Why the bum do we not have a European release date yet? I bet it's Germany's fault again.

& Yo Kai Watch, it wasn't worth getting Paper Jam and Devils Third early instead.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Iggly

@Ralizah I'd say the difficulty in Fates is harder, but more fair than Awakening. I so far had 2 casualties due to me not thinking ahead of what the enemy units can deal against my units. Unlike Awakening where Lunatic(+) is the only hard difficulty and the reinforcements in that game was unfair. Playing on Hard and I haven't chose my path yet if you were curious.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

LzWinky

SPOILER ALERT: Corrin actually chooses to Smash and Smash is the secret 4th path

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

nitrolink

@scubydo:

My bad. I found the DLC gate outside of the My Castle town. Thank you!

nitrolink

Sticker

Hmm, why can't I battle people online? I can only visit their castles online.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

LzWinky

Preordering is so essential these days. Sorry y'all are missing out on this version

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

The special edition

Iggly

@TingLz I'm already having a blast with the Special Edition. It's a shame the stock for it was really bad since I do think it's worth the money to have all 3 paths and some extra goodies included.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Chaoz

Chapter 5 is absolute hell on Lunatic. Every time I murder the 2 units on the left using Kaze and Corrin and the two units on the right the Mages and reinforcement come in to ruin my day by making me panic and get Sakura and Azure, one of the most important of my units considering if it wasn't for her being a dancer I would have probably gave up on this Chapter, get killed off. Did I also mention how freaking useless Rinkah is useless at just about everything in lunatic as if she isn't useless enough on hard?

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Gridatttack

For everyone that got the special edition, be sure to redeem the bonus items!

Just found out that you have access to dread scrolls and ebon wings (Galeforce plz) and unlike awakening, both male and female units can use the reclassing items.

As well like 5 boots item (1+ movement this time though)

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

LzWinky

The bonuses are quite generous

Rumorlife

The 3D opening is easily one of (if not thee) most surreal graphics I've seen on the 3DS. I was like wowowow

Rumorlife

Gridatttack

TingLz wrote:

The bonuses are quite generous

Indeed. I suppose because of the whole special edition xD

I wonder if you can only use them on one save though.

Would love to get access to the dread scroll in the Nohr route, as IIRC, you can only get them with Hoshido in the DLC.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.