Forums

Topic: E3 2018

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

venven

I've been watching multiple videos and lives of E3 2018. I was estatic for the new and upcoming games but was somewhat disappointed that most were coming out in 2019. I'm really worried for the 3ds and it's diminished value. It's funny how the 3ds wasn't brought up at E3 but twice today I saw a commercial for the 2DS Xl [which I have]. Any thoughts or opinions on E3 2018?

venven

Dezzy

My guess is that the last proper retail release for the 3DS has already been announced (Luigi's Mansion? Or whatever the one with the latest release is). Given this E3, they seem to be struggling with just getting Switch games made at this point. They're probably gonna divert all resources to that.

I think the only thing we can expect is some more games to be added to the Selects range.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

venven

@Dezzy Unfortunately, I just got a notification from Nintendo on YouTube for Team Sonic Racing for the Switch. I know many were excited for Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Tennis Aces, and the Octo Expansion pack but I personally wasn't very excited... Specifically because Smash Ultimate was the huge focus. That Fire Emblem Three Houses doesn't even come out until the spring of 2019.. I just wish they actually continue on with 3ds games.

venven

ThanosReXXX

There's an all-encompassing E3 thread already, so this one is probably about to be locked down...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

venven

Oh.. Sorry, this was the first time I ever spoke on here, so I'm not sure of the guidelines.

venven

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.