Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 2,721 to 2,724 of 2,724

Late

@Tyranexx Absolutely. It was my favorite 3DS game back when it came out. The later levels are brutal. I got close to 100% but the last few were so hard that I eventually gave up.

Late

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

WoomyNNYes

Is Kingdom Hearts 3DS hard? I tried the demo, and that flying dash mechanic seems really squirrelly & tough to control or use. Also, I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game. Edit: this Kingdom Hearts 3D is gorgeous looking & charming, though.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Science liker.
Extreme bicycle rider.
(Nobody says "extreme". I said it to be silly.)
Playing: MK7, Rocket League

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
I bought Kingdom Hearts 3DS since November 2013 but never finished.
Stuck in Traverse Town, have no idea to continue and those Blitz movements were too complicated. ūüė©
I stopped play KH 3DS since then but i still keep the game, just in case.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

@Dogorilla, @Late I do like puzzle games when in the right mindset, and I really am intrigued by the game's mechanics. The mentioned difficulty with some later puzzles makes me think I won't be 100%ing the game...at least not right away lol. I don't recall why I passed it up back then....I was in college at the time, so it might've been my cash situation.

Thanks for the feedback! The more I read/watch about it, the more I like. I think I will be redeeming this discount. Can't complain about losing 50 platinum coins! (They usually expire anyway)

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic