Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 2,677

JEL417

Just about any ATLUS title is worth a look.

JEL417

3DS Friend Code: 4699-5912-0095

3DSAllDay

Should I get Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Mario and Luigi: Dream Team?

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

kingston589

3DSAllDay wrote:

Should I get Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Mario and Luigi: Dream Team?

Hmm I like luigis mansion 2 alot but mario and luigi seems cool. Id say get luigis mansion 2 because of the online multiplayer and great story mode

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Yoshi_8793

I want to buy a 3DS game for under £20. I was wondering what people think is a good title for under this price.

Animal Crossing 3DS - Can't Wait
Proud owner of Flashlight and Discolight

Nintendo Network ID: StuartBaggs

RR529

Yoshi_8793 wrote:

I want to buy a 3DS game for under £20. I was wondering what people think is a good title for under this price.

I don't know about their UK prices, but here in the US, Resident Evil: Revelations is $20, so that might be one to get if the price is comparable.

Also, many of the earlier LEGO titles have gone down in price. Star Wars III, Pirates of the Caribbean, & Batman 2 are all $15-$20 each. They're decent enough games, that you'll probably have fun with it if your a fan of a particular series.

Then there's the eShop, which has tons of great titles like Liberation Maiden, Crimson Shroud, VVVVVV, NightSky, Mighty Switch Force!, DENPA Men, and more, all for under $12 each (many great games are inbetween $5-$10).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

I have to agree with RR529 if you have not played Resident Evil: Revelations than that is probably the best game on the 3DS that you can get for $20.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

3DSAllDay

I guess I will go for Luigi's Mansion because I hate constant tutorials of a game because that makes me feel really stupid. You guys also forgot about Bit Trip Saga which can be downloaded for $14.99 and is a very great deal!

Spoony_Tech

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

So, I've never played the Shin Megami games.

Which should I get:

Devil Survivor: Overclocked or IV?

Well both play very different. Overclocked is a lot like Fire Emblem. Both you collect demons to use to fight but SMT IV is more a traditional rpg. I say you cant go wrong with either but if you have Fire Emblem already get your 30$ eshop credit before the deals over. Otherwise i personally love Overclocked's story and would lean towards that but im loving my SMT IV as of right now!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Have you tried Animal Crossing New Leaf? It is an awesome game.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

GuardianKing

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Does anyone know the quality and price of Play N Trade's repairs? My 3DS screen is still cracked and half of it is black when turned on but my warranty is up so I don't feel like sending it to Nintendo.

Repairs are pretty good quality, but they're far too overpriced. Play N Trades are mostly individually owned; unlike GameStop, there are no prices across the board or anything.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Lionhart

I've been wanting to pick up the Nintendo 3DS XL. However, I've got a feeling that I should wait until Black Friday. Does anyone know if Nintendo has a price cut on the horizon for the 3DS XL before Black Friday?

Lionhart

jayblue

Monster hunter 3 or Luigi's Mansion 2.If mh get circle pad.

jayblue

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0307-4610

3DSAllDay

@jayblue get monster hunter 3 if you don't have a WiiU. if you have a WiiU then get monster hunter 3 for that then get luigis mansion 2. Even though I have not played luigis mansion 2 I think it is safe to say that you will get more gameplay and length from monster hunter 3 even if you don't do the offline port which adds a ton of extra content.

Dreamsleep

jayblue wrote:

Monster hunter 3 or Luigi's Mansion 2.If mh get circle pad.

I really want Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, and Shin Megami Tensei IV. But, I want to try to space out my purchases for the next bit. In fact, the only game I'll get soon will be MegaTen IV, if I can find a first print run copy, since that is getting very hard to find. I really don't want to pay $50, but if I do, I'd like to get the extras.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic