Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 2,677

Spoony_Tech

Chaotix wrote:

Should I be getting Mario and luigi dream team or Yoshi's island 3ds?

You are asking a question no one can answer since both of the games are not even out yet. I personally lean towards M&L because I've played all in the series. Plus I enjoy rpgs more then platformers.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

What should I get on 3DSVC? Castlevania, Megaman II, or Megaman III?

I've replayed Mega Man 2 more than any of my other VC games.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Ihsoy

I recommend for anyone to play fire emblem awakening, it is a great game, especially if your a fan of the series. If you are not a fan of the series, you can still enjoy casual mode.

"Do a barrel roll" Peppy, Star Fox 64

FrancisvonBacon

@OldMan-Tech I tried out the demos and I am definitely getting Fire Emblem, I wish to thank you for your help.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Rx2Techz

Yo #Team3ds, what should I get I'm having a hard time choosing what to get its between fire emblem: awakening, and Pokemon black 2
Also could you guys recommend some others that you think I'm thinking of trading in my summer Mario land for something else or so I can get two games a Lil cheaper

ADD MY DAMN FC:4828-4500-2196 thank you

Twitter:

Rx2Techz

Hey guys what do u think I should buy zelda ocarina of time or fire emblem awakening

ADD MY DAMN FC:4828-4500-2196 thank you

Twitter:

Ralizah

Rx2Techz wrote:

Hey guys what do u think I should buy zelda ocarina of time or fire emblem awakening

Depends. Do you prefer action-adventure or strategy games? I think Fire Emblem is the best game on the system right now, so I would definitely recommend that.

Kenchi

I am more a fan of adventure and Zelda than I am of SRPGs. I would go with Ocarina.

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Whopper744

Fire Emblem is a great game, but nothing beats OOT for me. Plus, I'd say more people could play Ocarina before Fire Emblem. I'd go with Ocarina of Time.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Tasuki

For me I dont enjoy the type of game Fire Emblem is, I would go with Zelda hands down. However if you like those type of games or played the other Fire Emblem games than I would say get that one main cause all the positive stuff I keep hearing about that one, especially from people who like those type of games or have played the other games in the series.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GabrielT

I have a recommendation. If they can make pilot wings resort on the 3ds, Why not make wii resort? What about add wii go vacation on the 3ds, add more free downloadable stuff like apps and more sonic games!

GT

Tasuki

GabrielT wrote:

I have a recommendation. If they can make pilot wings resort on the 3ds, Why not make wii resort? What about add wii go vacation on the 3ds, add more free downloadable stuff like apps and more sonic games!

Um I think this is more for what games to buy rather than what games should be made kinda of thread.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GabrielT

Oh and guys, Save up. GET SONIC LOST WORLDS . The blue blur is returning. And cheers Tasuki.

GT

Ralizah

GabrielT wrote:

Oh and guys, Save up. GET SONIC LOST WORLDS . The blue blur is returning. And cheers Tasuki.

Meh. Other games coming out that I want more.

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

GabrielT wrote:

I'd rather buy NSMB2 and Mutant Mudds again before I go anywhere near that Hedgehogf!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

GabrielT wrote:

I'd rather buy NSMB2 and Mutant Mudds again before I go anywhere near that Hedgehogf!

Not a SEGA fan, are you?

I like Sonic, but honestly, with all of the great games coming out this year, I'm not blowing $40 on a Sonic game. I only have so much money

Edited on by Ralizah

mario9j

Should I get Fire Emblem Awaking, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, or Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins?

Hope your day is great! :)

Twitter:

cbkummer

mario9j wrote:

Should I get Fire Emblem Awaking, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, or Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins?

That entirely depends on the type of game you want. If you like strategy/RPGs, Fire Emblem. If you love platforming and aren't afraid of a challenge, get DKCR3D. If you're more an open world adventure gamer, get Lego City.

cbkummer

Spoony_Tech

@mario9j Lego doesn't even belong in the same sentence as the other 2. As for which one of the other 2 to get it all comes down to what you like better and if you played or own DKCR. If you're a platforming fan imo DKCR is second to none. However Fire Emblem will go down as a top 10 game on any system this year. Dl the demo of Fire Emblem and see if its for you!

MERG said:

SuperJoon

Thinking about getting one of these

Fire emblem
Monster Hunter 3
Castlevania

Not sure which one to to get, will end up getting them all eventually, but not sure which i should get first. Suggestions?

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic