mordecai
  • Aero Porter
  • BoxBoy!
  • Ikachan
  • Love Hero
  • Attack of the Friday Monsters!

mordecai

Animage

So far I've purchased: Attack of the Friday Monsters, Pocket Card Jockey, all of the Pokémon main series games. Still trying to sift through here for more high production value eShop only. I missed the recent Phoenix Wright sales, which really stinks for me.

3DS Friend Code: (n3DS XL - Main) 2681 - 3470 - 9196
Currently Playing: Super Mario 3D Land | Metroid: Samus Returns
Recently Beaten: Detective Pikachu

Abby_LS

SteamWorld Heist
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Ultimate NES Remix
Love Hero
Liberation Maiden
Bomberman Blitz
X-Scape

Abby_LS

reporterdavid

Are there any games where you can build houses (with bricks)... or your own town. Just from scratch.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Maximumbeans

My recommendations as far as eshop goes is to definitely pick up the Steamworld games. They're consistently on sale and you can often get all three for less than £10. Fantastic little games with a lot of polish and highly addictive gameplay loops.

Also, if you like retro platforming, get Shovel Knight Treasure Trove. Four games in a package and, again, highly polished and addictive. They're just excellent.

@reporterdavid Apparently Harvest Moon - A New Beginning entails building alongside the farming stuff, but I've never played it so I might be wrong.

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

reporterdavid

@Maximumbeans Thank you.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

BlackenedHalo

Do you think Nintendo will put some games from the 3DS eshop on sale during Christmas?

BlackenedHalo

Maximumbeans

@BlackenedHalo Probably not, though they might well do. It doesn't feel like the 3DS eshop is considered much anymore when it comes to sale times. I mean, we got nothing in the UK for Black Friday but don't know how other countries fared.

It would be great to see but I'm not hopeful.

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

WoomyNNYes

I thought some NIntendo games would go on sale at some point in the past year or so, Like Luigi's Mansion (GC port). NOPE. Still full retail. Gee whiz!

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Tyranexx

The few times I do check the 3DS eShop, since I do still occasionally play both of my units (currently working my way through Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask right now), I haven't seen any Nintendo games on sale. Capcom still has the rare sale; I've found it's worth checking the 3DS eShop whenever their titles are on sale on Switch. Atlus also had a sale a few months back on many of their titles (SMT, Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, Etrian Odyssey, to name a few), but it's hard telling if they'll have any more.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vivianeat

HORSESHOE CRAB RESCUE!

GAL GALAXY PAIN

Gordon Ramsay has a Nintendo Switch.

Mikmoomamimocki

I want to get into Street Fighter. I'm a complete noob and when I tried it at a friend's house, I completely lost. I have a 2DS XL.

On the eShop, I see Street Fighter 4 for 20 dollars and Street Fighter 2 Turbo for 8.

I've heard that 2 struggles sometimes, but I am wondering if 4 is worth 20 dollars, especially because I might not even like the gameplay.

Which one should I get? Or should I not bother with either?

Mikmoomamimocki

Guile

You should download them both. Street fighter 2 turbo is excellent but a little bit retro. If you don't have a problem with that, otherwise is an excellent and historic fighting game.
As for street fighter iv it's great for 3ds!!But you should wait for a capcom sale at 5-6 dollars!! Capcom have a sale on all 3ds games on e shop almost every one or two months.So just wait a little and grab this offer when it's available!
Hope that helps.

Guile

Mikmoomamimocki

@Guile Thanks. Do they really do sales every couple months? I never see 3DS games on sale anymore.

EDIT: would you look at that! Capcom games just went on sale! I’m lucky I waited!

Edited on by Mikmoomamimocki

Mikmoomamimocki

Guile

@Mikmoomamimocki Haha I didn't know that!! Capcom had a sale at Christmas holidays so I didn't expect to happen again so soon. You are very lucky as 4.99$ for Street fighter iv is a steal!
Very good offer also is monster Hunter 4 ultimate for 8.99$.
If you are into monster Hunter series or you want to begin, mh4u is a great game with many online gamers till today. Give it a try with patience and you can get a game with hundrends hours of hunting and addictive gameplay!

Guile

Mikmoomamimocki

@Guile Thanks for the help. For now I think I'll just get IV. Believe it or not, at this point it's CHEAPER than 2! If I like the gameplay and want to check out II Turbo, I'll get it later.

Mikmoomamimocki

Tyranexx

@Mikmoomamimocki I've noticed that when Capcom has sales on the Switch eShop, which are reported on the main NL page, they sometimes run sales on the 3DS eShop as well.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Guile

For all the lovers of stereoscopic 3d, here is my list of eshop 3ds games. Some of these games are exclusives on 3ds, some not but if you like the 3d feature of the console and play the games with the slider to the max, then the 3ds is your only option.
In random order:
1)Kirby Fighters DX
2)Kirby Blowout blast
3)Cave story
4)Dillon's Rolling western
5)Crimson Shroud
6)Liberation maiden
7)Gunman Clive 1+2
8)Mighty switch force 1+2
9)Inazuma eleven
10)Rage of the cladiator
11)Steel empire
12)River city: knights of justice
13)Cursed Castillia
14)The keep
15)80's overdrive
16)Legend of dark witch 3 (only the third of the trilogy uses stereoscopic 3d)
17)Miles and Kilo
18)Phoenix Wright spirit of justice
19)Phoenix Wright dual destinies
20)Dragon fantasy the volume of westeria
21)Dragon fantasy the Black tome of ice

Also the Nintendo 3d classics (six games kirby, kid icarus, xevious etc)
And Sega 3d classics except those games of volume 2 that came in physical on all regions.
Every week some of them are on sale so you should check.
If you have some others eshop titles that's worth buying and uses the 3d feature you will be very helpful.

Edited on by Guile

Guile

Snorlax4er

New user here, but I have been playing with Nintendo for over 30 years.

Now with the 3DS eShop closing soon, I am curious about the old school game that Nintendo reworked and released in the past, the Game & Watch series.

I do know that there are 3 GB/GBC games, the G &W galleries that have collection of the older games reworked for GB, and the individual DSiWare games that were released. I know a few are considered good (ignoring the repetitive nature to score higher) like DK Jr, Mario Cement Factory, and Vermin (are the rest good?). For those whom have bought and played these games, which ones offer the definitive experience?

Snorlax4er

LiNeR

So with the Capcom games on sale I was wondering if I should get Monster Hunter 4 or Monster Hunter Generations? I could get Monster Hunter Generation Ultimate on Switch eventually, but not MH4. Which one do you prefer?

Cartridges are temporary, Memories are forever

My Nintendo: LiNeR

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic