Last weekend, YouTube revealed its top trending gaming video list for 2018. Two Nintendo game trailers were featured. The first was the Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! trailer in fifth place and the first look at Labo followed in sixth place. Of course, a Fortnite clip took out the top spot.
Now, this week, Nintendo revealed to account holders in the Americas the most watched videos in the Switch news feed in 2018. As noted by Nintendo Everything, this data has seemingly been collected from Nintendo Account holders in this region. In no particular order, the list contains multiple Pokémon and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate videos and also the announcement trailer for the upcoming 2019 release, Luigi’s Mansion 3. Epic’s free-to-play battle royale Fortnite was also the only third-party title to make the cut. Take a look below:
- Super Mario Party – Official Game Trailer – Nintendo E3 2018
- Fortnite – Nintendo Switch Trailer – Nintendo E3 2018
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! Announcement Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Announcement Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate E3 In-Depth Look Trailer
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! Mega Evolutions
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 Announcement Trailer
- E3 Tournaments Announcement Trailer
- Nintendo Labo Announcement Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – The Ultimate Showdown
Did you watch any or all of these videos in 2018? Was there a particular game video you expected to make the list that perhaps didn’t? Tell us in the comments.