Japanese peripheral maker Hori is releasing a special Pikachu inspired D-Pad Joy-Con. Like the Mario and Zelda themed ones that arrived earlier in the year, this left-hand Joy-Con is limited to handheld use - as noted on the game's packaging. The price point is achieved by removing a number of features including Bluetooth, Gyrosensor, HD rumble a battery and the SL/SR buttons. For anyone interested, the Joy-Con is now available to pre-order for $24.99 from Amazon and will be available alongside Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! on 16th November.
Please note that some links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.
Last week, Hori revealed a brand new line of Switch accessories also releasing on the same day as the latest Pokémon games. There's a nice selection of items including protective covers, carry cases, game card holders and even a funky looking Poké Ball Plus charging station. Here's the full list of accessories available to order from Amazon Japan:
- Poké Ball Plus Protective Cover - ￥1,382 (approx. £9.30 / $12 before shipping)
- Poké Ball Plus hard storage pouch - ¥1,382 (approx. £9.30 / $12 before shipping)
- Poké Ball Plus Charging Stand - ¥2,138 (approx. £14.50 / $18.80 before shipping)
- Switch/Poké Ball Plus Carrying Bag - ¥2,678 (approx. £18 / $23.50 before shipping)
- Switch/Game Card Storage Case - ¥2,354 (approx. £16 / $20.70 before shipping)
- Switch Game Card Case - ￥1,382 (approx. £9.30 / $12 before shipping)
Do you like the look of Hori's Pikachu themed Joy-Con? Do any of the other Hori accessories interest you? Are you a fan of the D-Pad Joy-Con? Tell us below.