Sushee Games has announced that its mysterious point-and-click title Goetia will be arriving on the Switch eShop on 26th April.
In Goetia, Abigail’s parents and sister are missing and the air is filled with anxiety and anger. Who is living here now? What happened to everyone? Why has Abigail come back from the dead? Your job is to uncover the secrets behind these questions and, as you can see from the trailer above, you'll be doing so inside this creepy, dark, point-and-click adventure.
You can check out the key features of the game's Steam release below; released on the platform in 2016, Goetia has received very positive reviews.
- A 2D world of Victorian mystery.
- Over 90 rooms to explore.
- Five vast and diverse areas to discover - Blackwood Manor is surrounded by ruins, woods, caves and an abandoned village.
- A progressive-rock and ambient-inspired soundtrack.
- Use your ability to walk through walls in order to reach secret rooms and areas.
- Possess objects like a poltergeist to lift them, use them, combine them, make them float in the air, pile them up well, you’re a ghost after all, behave like one!
- Solve puzzles in more than one way by discovering hidden rooms and special features, such as new ghostly powers.
- Delve into Blackwood’s story: 40 years have passed, and many things have changed since Abigail’s death.
- Feel free to explore! You can travel through the world of Goetia however you like - and if you get stuck, simply backtrack and explore another area.
The word 'Goetia' refers to a practice that includes conjuring demons, so this game might not be one for playing just before you go to bed at night!
Do you like the look of this one? Have you played it before on PC? Let us know your thoughts below.