Ratalaika Games has announced that Collapsus will be making its way to Nintendo Switch later this year.
Collapsus is a puzzle game which centres around a unique block-crunching, risk-reward, resource management system, as well as a brand new gravity rotation mechanic. Players will be joining Leon the Chameleon, flipping, turning, tilting, and crunching their way through the following features:
- Unique risk/reward resource-management mechanic
- Turn your device to change gravity (all 4 directions) to really turn the game “on its head”
- 3 Standard difficulties + 2 Unlockable difficulties; each with Gravity Rush and Time Panic variations with endless gameplay
- 25 mind-bending Challenge Modes + 25 "Plus" Modes that add crazy new mechanics to the game
- Zen Mode, for when you just want to sit back and relax
- A robust Puzzle Mode with 300 built-in single screen puzzles to test your wits against
- Dozens of accessibility options for differently abled players (including colourblind palettes, dyslexia-friendly font options, re-mappable controls, and more)
- Translations for 10 different languages
- Endless block-crunching action!
The game's specific release date and pricing will be revealed as the launch draws closer. Until then, though, what do you think? Can you see yourself downloading a puzzle game like this for some fun on the go? Let us know down below.