Podcast: Episode 2

Posted by Anthony Dickens

Including an interview with House of the Dead: Overkill producer, Neil McEwan of Headstrong games.

Along with the interview episode 2 of the Nintendo Life podcast includes a round up of the latest Wii and DS news such as the recent announcement of another Mario & Sonic game.

Podcast #2 contents:

• Wii & DS News round up
  • Neil McEwan, Producer on House of the Dead: Overkill
  • Wii Review round up (including Disaster: Day of Crisis)
  • Wii Hands On round up (including MadWorld)
  • Upcoming releases
  • Competition details

You can Subscribe to our Podcast (using itunes) or listen to it right here:

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

If you'd like to get involved with the Podcast team, or have any suggestions, ideas or topics for the next episode, Contact Us or leave your comments below.

Wiiloveit

Wiiloveit said:

I thought these were going to be monthly, but either way - good work!
Also, what's with the Terminator music for the DISASTER overview? That was a bit weird.

antdickensAdmin

antdickens said:

Wiiloveit, lol yeah, we are aiming for monthly, basically the first one was a couple of weeks late ;) Next one is coming early March so will be alittle early. haha.

Terminator music was the closest thing to action movie we could think of!

Wiiloveit

Wiiloveit said:

Thanks for the confirmation there - and I'm glad that I actually recognise the Terminator music. If it was for something else, I would feel sooo dumb right now xD

coire

coire said:

A great podcast this week. Glad my review got a mention, the Trailer-style summation was a pleasant surprise! Note: That wasn't actually me speaking, haha! And the Terminator music!

Great work!

James

James said:

Coire - not sure why it was a surprise, you wrote it mate! ;) Hope I didn't completely mangle your name as well - I did my best!

coire

coire said:

Prosody - Yeah, but the presentation was brilliant! You got my name spot on as well, thank you!

James

James said:

More by luck than judgement mate, I can assure you!

Would anyone like to leave their vocal talents for the next show?

DamoAdmin

Damo said:

Another amazing podcast. I listen to a lot of gaming podcasts and this puts them to shame, honestly. The script, presentation, production and music are all top class - keep it up fellas!

James

James said:

You two are just saying that to chicken out!

I would welcome all suggestions, even if it's just for a feature we might do - nobody would need to record anything if they didn't want, though it really is very easy: just listen to the feedback I'm getting!

Wiiloveit

Wiiloveit said:

Try interviewing the Queen, and find out her opinion on House of the Dead Overkill.