Red Steel 2 Rumoured

Posted by Sammy Barker

Watch out - Internet forums are in a frenzy because someone translated Ubisoft's website. Oh god.

According to a loose translation from Ubisoft France's website the following has been revealed:

"Game Designer Senior Production/Development; The Studio of Production of Paris seeks Game Designer for the continuation of the Red Steel project. You will assist the Person in charge Game design for the project: - in the management of ergonomics - in the design of the menus - in the redaction of the documents game system. You will have in load the design and the follow-up at least a key feature of the project."

Sorry about the rather cack translation, it's probably bad translation tools like this that caused me to get a C in my French GCSE all those years ago. However, from what we can tell from the translation it seems certain that there may well be some kind of sequel to the Red Steel project.

Interestingly in related news Ubisoft recently trademarked the name "Fighting Steel". Hmmm, we'll keep you posted.

[via gonintendo.com]

Nanaki

Nanaki said:

Could be a new game, or could be something over Wii-Connect 24. I suppose they will wait and see with their sales figures for the game.

antdickensAdmin

antdickens said:

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me if this was true :) It might give them enough time to finish polishing the game off completely this time

Masterless

Masterless said:

I haven't even played the first one yet!
I hope it is more centred on swords as thats the part that got me interested in the game.

get2sammybAdmin

get2sammyb said:

Well if that title ("Fighting Steel") is correct in anyway - then I would hazard a guess it would be LESS focused on guns? Although fighting does hint at guns aswell... you know what I mean. Connotations of the word fighting and all that jazz.

DazzaAdmin