So far, games priced at 1500 Wii Points have either been at the top or at the bottom of the spectrum; none of them have been anywhere in between. The fifth title to receive this price tag, Gods vs. Humans, might be the first game to fill in that empty space. One of the few strategy games on WiiWare, the title says it all. The humans are...
About The Game
You embody major Gods from the most fabulous mythologies: Scandinavian, Egyptian, Roman and Japanese.
As a god, you have enough power to rule the humans. All but cheeky ones! Some of them want to enter your domain. They have decided to build a tower to confront you.
Use your divine powers to bring them down and show who the boss is. Be careful not to hurt them though, you need people to believe in you!
- 60 levels for the solo campaign
- 16 playable gods, each with specific powers
- 4 different mythologies to discover
- 4 hysterical bosses to defeat
- 16 additional challenges for the experienced players
- 2-player special mode in split screen