Let us tell you a story...
Nordic Games' The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 revisits the point-and-click adventure glory days known for titles such as Monkey Island and Simon the Sorceror. Although there are still some great adventure games out there, not many arrive on console (and even less on the Wii U), so it's always exciting to see how these titles...
About The Game
Legend foretold it. Prophecies predicted it. Chosen ones chose to believe in it. Now the adventure saga continues in the sequel to one of the most acclaimed fantasy spoof adventure games in the history of fantasy spoof adventure games. Join our heroes and their friends in their struggle against a new threat to the world of Aventasia. Help them fulfill their destiny. A destiny as yet unwritten.
- A fantasy adventure story with about 20 hours of pointing and clicking!
- The trademark Bout humor, lovingly spoofing LotR, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Disc world, The Hobbit, WoW and many more
- Hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles and our well-proven "Multi-Character-Gameplay"
- An ensemble of quirky characters, both well-established and hot off the drawing board
- Projection Mapping technology unites the merits of 2D and 3D styles and technique