- Platformer, Puzzle
- Release Date
Wii U eShop
- 4th Apr 2013, $14.99 (USA)
- 4th Apr 2013, £12.99/€14.99 (UK/EU)
- Toki Tori
- Official Site
About This Game
A full sequel to the Game Boy Color original and WiiWare remake.
Toki Tori 2 is a hybrid between a puzzle and a platform game that features a rich and living game world. Players need to learn about the personalities of the inhabitants and discover how they react to the player's presence in order to make progress in the game.
The player controls a chubby chicken whose only available actions are a whistle or - using his weight - a stomp on the floor. These actions are all the player gets to work with throughout the game. The diverse roster of creatures and their reactions to these two actions, deliver an easy to grasp yet deep puzzle mechanic.
- Puzzle adventure game starring Toki Tori.
- Living, breathing game world filled with creatures and objects to interact with.
- Island ready to be explored by the player.
- The game does not use any texts or tutorials but lets players learn by experimentation.
- Players experience story advancing sections during normal gameplay.
- Features level editor using Wii U GamePad.
- Fully supports Off-TV gameplay on the Wii U GamePad.
- In development for over a year at Two Tribes.
- Developed in cooperation with Sonic Picnic (Audio) and Niels ‘t Hooft (Story)