- Release Date
- 3rd Sep 2011 (UK/EU)
- Dancing, Music
- Controller Support
- Dance Mat, Wii Remote
- Feature Support
- DLC, Pay to Play, Wi-Fi Connection
- Official Site
About This Game
We Dance®, exclusively for Wii™, is the ultimate dance party game for up to four players.
Get on the dance-floor as you use the controller, dance mat, or a combination of both, to dance along to 40 chart-smashing songs from some of the world's hottest artists. With dance steps choreographed by professional dancers and great game modes including dance school lessons, party games and a Dance TV jukebox, We Dance is a great party game that everyone can enjoy.
- 40 CHART-SMASHING DANCE HITS - Four decades of incredible music from all original artists. From classic floor-fillers to modern hits, covering a massively diverse range of genres including rock, pop, disco, rap and hip-hop.
- FULLY CHOREOGRAPHED DANCE MOVES – Learn the dance moves of professional dancers and perform iconic dance routines from 40 of your best-loved songs.
- 3 DIFFERENT STYLES OF PLAY - Play using your hands only, with the Wii Remote, feet only, with the dance mat, and when you’ve mastered the moves, try putting both together!
- MULTIPLAYER FUN! Invite your friends and family to a dance party, with up to four players dancing together!
- 3 PARTY GAME MODES - For up to four players, featuring ‘Jump, ‘Step’ and ‘Pose’, each with their own style of play.
- DANCE SCHOOL - Learn the dance moves of professional dancers, with step-by-step instructions.
- WARM-UP SESSIONS – Get fit the fun way with We Dance! Prepare for those energetic dance moves with warm-up routines.
- DANCE TV - Play through each of the 40 songs on We Dance whenever you like, with ‘Dance TV’, just like a Jukebox.
- PERFORMANCE STATISTICS - Check out how well you’ve performed with statistics relating to your dance performance.
- CHARTS – Leader boards display high scores, for the competitive dancer.
- DOWNLOAD NEW SONGS AND DANCE MOVES! - Keep things fresh and check out the ‘Dance Shop’ to download all new songs and dance moves.