Or should that be "Tacky World of Warts"? Maybe...
It’s a well-known fact that the Wii excels at quick-fire games – sports compilations and minigame packages abound, and amongst all those renditions of golf, tennis, boxing and the rest you’d have to assume there’s no sport on Earth yet to be rendered in glorious Wii-o-vision. Well, you would...
About The Game
A fun packed journey around the world’s craziest sports!
The craziest, wackiest sports on Earth come to the Wii™ with collection of 10 over-the-top mini games. Choose from variety of unique characters and compete in either single player Tour mode, or go head to head with friends and family in four-person multiplayer.
Become a competitor as you toss a fish hammer throw style in “Tuna Tossing” or speed round specially designed circuits on a sofa, a treadmill, or even on a toilet in “Furniture Racing”. Perfect your ironing skills whilst falling from the sky in “Extreme Ironing” or battle it out in a challenge of brain versus brawn in “Card Boxing”. Try your hand at “Cheese Rolling”, take to the slopes in “Mud Sliding”, whack a few balls at “Ice Golf” or make the cut in “Log Cutting”. You’ll need to master them all and more as you attempt to become the next Wacky World of Sports World Champion!
- 10 wild and crazy events - Based on real life sport challenges from around the world, test your skills in a variety of mind-boggling events in Tour Mode or four person multiplayer.
- Off the wall characters - A cast of over a dozen crazy characters, each with personalities as eccentric as the sports they play, will be your team mates and your opposition on your relentless quest for world domination.
- Multi player mini-game party-time – Compete in multiplayer mode against family and friends for non-stop hilarious action.
- Tour mode – Become the No.1 athlete in the World Tour mode, which will allow players to unlock even more wacky characters.
- Fun for the whole family - Gradual learning curve and multiple skill levels for each event will provide challenges and laughs for gamers of all levels and ages.