It's golf, but much less boring.
Super Swing Golf: Season 2 (known as simply Super Swing Golf in Europe) is all about the "Pangya!", Korean for "Bang!". It's an over the top, heavily Japanese inspired Wii golf title. Expect some completely unrealistic characters and extravagant locations and courses. Unlike simulation golf games Super Swing Golf actually has a story/adventure..
About The Game
Super Swing Golf is the party golf game for virtual golfers everywhere. Using the Wii Remote, Super Swing Golf allows players to take actual golf swings on 14 unique “18 hole” fantasy golf courses. There is a multiplayer Party mode featuring games like “Darts” and “Longest Drive” designed specifically to get players together for a fun, competitive golf game in the living room. The courses include a wide array of themes and challenges with environments as diverse as a tropical island, a scorching desert and even on ice! You can accessorise and equip your character with different outfits, clubs, and balls. You can also play and earn Pang Points to spend on better items. The more you advance in the game, the more items become available!
- Choose from eight wacky characters each with varying skills with woods and irons
- Play in multiplayer tournaments with up to four players or choose multiplayer mini games
- Single Player Tour mode sees players compete against computer controlled rivals in matches across Pangya Island
- Play rounds on colourful fantasy courses customising the look of golfers as you go
- Successful play allows for the unlocking of new club sets, costumes, items and characters.
- Eight playable characters, various selectable caddies, an abundance of collectable costumes and equipment
- All controls are via the Wii’s remote
- Training mode included
- On-screen information describes the ground attributes, the ball’s trajectory and point of impact