"Not another Sims game," Sammy screamed, "When will they ever learn?"
I think it’s pretty bloody important to state at the start of this review that I hate The Sims. I always have done and I always will do. It’s unstructured, overly pointless and just straight up dull. However I have to admit that the AI on the PC versions (at the time) was something that shouldn’t be scoffed at. The way..
About The Game
Help your Sims build a life from scratch after washing ashore on a deserted tropical island. Overcome the forces of nature to help them become the ultimate survivors and thrive in this undiscovered paradise while unearthing clues that will lead them back to civilization. Build shelters, craft unique items, and discover many useful treasures and ancient mysteries hidden deep within a diverse jungle environment filled with plants, fruits, and even wildlife. Your Sims change as they take on the challenges of island life and learn to survive in style. Create a new life for your Sims on an uncharted island in The Sim 2 Castaway.
- Stay Alive! - Help your Sim meet basic needs to survive.
- Discover Diverse Islands - Explore a variety of new environments; beaches, caves, lagoons, jungle, plains and volcanic mountains.
- Craft Everything - Create a new life from scratch. Develop tools, build shelter, craft furniture, create clothing, and make art & entertainment.
- Gather and Collect - Gather fish, trap animals, raise plants, collect shells, scavenge and decode treasure maps.
- Flourish or Escape - Build a life comfort on the isalnd or find a way to escape back to civilization.
- Create a Crew - Choose from a wide range of Sims; Auto Mechanic, Chef, Doctor, Musician, Teacher, Executive, or Park Ranger. Each one brings a unique Sim humor and quirkiness to your crew. Reunite members of your crew and a build a thriving community.