EA's best selling franchise relocates to a somewhat less comfortable environment - but is this a situation worth surviving?
In the modern world of capitalism it’s a commonly accepted fact that when a company hits upon a successful concept they’ll flog it for all it’s worth. This is clearly demonstrated by EA’s highly lucrative Sims franchise...
Help your Sims build a life from scratch after washing ashore on a deserted tropical island. Overcome the forces of nature to help them become the ultimate survivors and thrive in this undiscovered paradise while unearthing clues that will lead them back to civilization. Build shelters, craft unique items, and discover many useful treasures and ancient mysteries hidden deep within a diverse jungle environment filled with plants, fruits, and even wildlife. Your Sims change as they take on the challenges of island life and learn to survive in style. Create a new life for your Sims on an uncharted island in The Sim 2 Castaway.
- Stay Alive! - Help your Sim meet basic needs to survive.
- Discover Diverse Islands - Explore a variety of new environments; beaches, caves, lagoons, jungle, plains and volcanic mountains.
- Craft Everything - Create a new life from scratch. Develop tools, build shelter, craft furniture, create clothing, and make art & entertainment.
- Gather and Collect - Gather fish, trap animals, raise plants, collect shells, scavenge and decode treasure maps.
- Flourish or Escape - Build a life comfort on the isalnd or find a way to escape back to civilization.
- Special DS Features - Control everything with the stylus, Play music with the microphone and unique mini games, sucah as bug hunting, spear fishing and painting.