- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 7th Nov 2010 (USA)
- 19th Nov 2010 (UK/EU)
- 18th Nov 2010 (JPN)
About This Game
Introducing a Spherical Smash-Hit Hero
The game FlingSmash™ combines the hands-on fun of tennis with the nonstop action and instant gratification of pinball. When tropical Suthon Island is invaded by the evil Omminus, the ball-shaped hero, Zip, is summoned to save the day. Using a Wii Remote™ Plus controller, which comes bundled with the game, you’ll fling Zip at targets to smash your way across eight colorful worlds. Swing the Wii Remote Plus controller like a racket and watch Zip bounce around like a pinball to smash through oncoming barriers and enemies in this action sidescroller.
Use the included Wii Remote Plus controller to precisely fling and smash your way through enemies and past barriers with a fun combination of racket motions and pinball game play. The game can also be played using an original Wii Remote controller with a Wii MotionPlus™ accessory (sold separately).
- Hit Zip and watch as he bounces around like a pinball, smashing everything in his path.
- A second player can join the action using an additional Wii Remote Plus or Wii Remote / Wii MotionPlus combo (sold separately) to control Zip’s friend, Pip.
- During the game, Zip and Pip travel through eight fast-action side-scrolling worlds, each culminating in a boss battle. Each level offers a unique challenge as Zip might be shrunk down, fattened up or turned into a heavy steel ball. Other levels turn the action on its head to scroll vertically instead of horizontally.
- The vividly colored worlds include sandy beaches, lush tropical treetops and even underwater grottos.
- FlingSmash has eight unlockable mini-games and eight extra levels – all playable by one or two players.