Illustrious train riding
A little less conversation, a little more action, please. Lyrics don’t get more popular than that, and yet it’s this Elvis Presley quote that Subsurface Circular flies directly in the face of. From the mind behind Thomas Was Alone, Mike Bithell’s latest outing is all about the spoken interaction, and it makes for one...
About The Game
A detective stationed on the Subsurface Circular investigates a series of disappearances among the city’s robotic working class. Collect words and phrases, then use them in dialogue puzzles to uncover the world's secrets and determine its future.
Inspired by classic adventure games and modern dialogue systems, Bithell Games has created a single-session story which respects your time and your intelligence.
- A mature, polished, one-sitting game
- Developed by the award-winning team behind Thomas Was Alone and Volume
- A graphical twist on the classic text-based adventure
- Use Focus Points, a unique vocabulary-based inventory system
- Original soundtrack as part of immersive and atmospheric soundscape
- Comprehensive art gallery featuring the detailed work that went into this world
- Unlockable BithellBot, our interactive take on a developer’s commentary