Puts you through hell
It's a well-worn form of journalistic shorthand to describe a game by its influences. With Infernium, though, such an exercise might prove more confusing than instructive. And one thing this game doesn't need is any more confusion. While it would be wholly accurate to describe the game as 'Dark Souls meets Pac-Man meets...
About The Game
Infernium is a game filled with brutal challenges to overcome. While playing the game you won’t be able to kill or damage most of the enemies but at the same time running away without a second thought is not the solution. While being chased, you will need to think and reconsider your strategy and open hidden shortcuts while the world and its lore will unfold around you in a non-linear way, making each playthrough different. From the creator of the multi awarded indie game of the year MIND: Path to Thalamus.
- Accessibility matters: When making Infernium accessibility features have been taken into consideration for physically disabled, deaf and colour blind gamers
- A brutal prison without bars, where the world is the real cell, full of enemies and traps that will make your path challenging
- Agony-inducing environments and challenges
- 17 interconnected non-linear levels
- Six easy to use, hard to master player skills to find and improve
- Different enemy kinds: Each one will require a diferent strategy/skill to overcome
- Persistent world: Every little change you make in Infernium will remain like that forever
- Robust, deep, Photomode included
- New Game + Mode
- Multiple endings