Everything IS awesome
We haven’t heard a peep from otaku assassin Travis Touchdown since he last graced our screens in 2010’s No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle. Brainchild of enigmatic industry figure Goichi ‘Suda51’ Suda, Travis cut a stylish swathe through Wii’s catalogue of casual fodder. That same infectious energy is alive and well...
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Guides
Squash every bug
If you picked up Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes and are looking to give those bugs a sound thrashing, we've got some tips to get you on the right track. It's not the most complex game, but it's easy to get stuck in a rut and forget the variety of options at your disposal to approach each encounter. As well as general pointers...
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, Travis Strikes Again and more!
2018 was an amazing year for the Nintendo Switch, with so many great games getting released on the portable powerhouse, not least of which was Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in December. So now that the Christmas tree has been taken down and you've vowed to not look at another mince pie for...
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and lots more!
2018 has been an amazing year for the Nintendo Switch, every month this year we've seen some decent new games, with the addition of the fiendish Diablo III: Eternal Collection and the adorable Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! last month, there really is something for everyone. So, what's on...
About The Game
Get into the game—literally! Beam Katana in hand, Travis Strikes Again!
Several years after No More Heroes 2... This time, the setting is a small town in the middle of nowhere in the American South. Badman shows up at the trailer Travis has been living in to exact revenge for the murder of his daughter, Bad Girl, and things go horribly wrong. As they battle it out, the two are sucked into the game world of the legendary game console, the Death Drive MkⅡ. Developed by Dr. Juvenile, the Death Drive MkⅡ has six games contained on Death Balls. It’s said that collecting all six and then beating each game allows the player to have one wish granted. Travis and Badman team up to use the Death Balls to bring Bad Girl back to life.
- In the Adventure Part, you can search for Death Balls (game software) and enjoy hilarious interactions between characters.
- Pass a Joy-Con™ to a friend and team up anytime, anywhere! By performing simultaneous Charge Attacks during co-op play, you can unleash the super-powerful co-op attack Choco Banana with Caramel Ice Cream.
- Collaborations with various indie games! You just may find your own favorite character!
- Features lots of laughs and iconic gags from the NMH series, such as saving your game on the toilet, etc.!
- DLC scheduled to make fan favorites playable! Stages also to be added!
- Hit the road in an all new adventure with gaming's most hardcore otaku assassin.
- Beam Katana in hand, Travis Strikes Again!