Still a snip to pick up
When the Switch launched in March three games were picked by a hefty percentage of early adopters - pretty much everyone bought The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, plenty purchased 1-2-Switch despite some sensing they were potentially making a mistake, and the most successful download title was Snipperclips - Cut it out,...
About The Game
Paper pals Snip and Clip must cut each other into the right shapes to overcome tricky obstacles in this updated version of the game.
Partner up with friends or family to solve puzzles, including new comic book and toy box worlds, 3 new activities, and a new stamp mode. Plus, play the original levels in new shapes!
If you're new to the game, you can purchase this expanded version at retail. Owners of the original version can purchase and download this additional content in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch. No matter how you cut it, this couch co-op is a riot! Snip may need to cut Clip into a needle to pop balloons or maybe you’ll have to team up to form a squawking, egg-laying bird! Prove you're a cut above the rest in Blitz mode, where 2-4 players* can compete in a series of puzzlingly action-packed challenges. Make it a party with Party mode, where up to four players* can team up to solve fun puzzles.
- Work together to cut paper pals into new shapes and solve puzzles
- Use your imagination and the objects in each level to solve puzzles in multiple ways
- Grab a friend or go it alone in World mode
- 2-4 players* can team up to solve challenging puzzles in Party mode
- 2-4 players* can also enjoy fast, fun sports-like competitions in Blitz mode