- Release Date
- 24th Jun 2003 (USA)
- 20th Jun 2003 (UK/EU)
- 27th May 2004 (JPN)
- Feature Support
- PAL 60hz
About This Game
Deep within Wario's castle lies a treasure room filled with the spoils he has plundered during his many adventures. A mysterious black jewel, ensconced among the treasures, has a strange power to transform gems into monsters. While Wario rests in his castle upstairs the jewel begins to morph his treasure trove into a host of monsters, turning the basement of Wario's beloved castle into a bizarre parallel universe. Awakening the next morning to monsters instead of treasure, Wario must step into that alternate world to win the treasure back.
- Join Wario as he takes on his first starring role in a 3-D action game for NINTENDO GAMECUBE.
- Experience a new type of side-scrolling action game as Wario World pushes the genre's boundaries.
- Run, jump, punch and grab just about anything - even swing objects around and hurl them to break open new areas or defeat enemies.
- Balance atop mysterious floating balls that have sticky surfaces and jump ball to ball to reach new areas.
- Zip through wonderfully detailed levels and quirky puzzles to restore Wario's precious stolen treasures.