- Release Date
- 12th Nov 2003 (USA)
- 27th Feb 2004 (UK/EU)
- 12th Nov 2003 (JPN)
- Also Known As
- Beyond Good And Evil
About This Game
The vast, peaceful planet of Hyllis has fallen under siege by a relentless alien race.
After a desperate struggle to defend her island, a Hyllian named Jade collapses in exhaustion – only to be tormented by disturbing visions. Despite public assurances that the planet has been secured, Jade begins to suspect that there's more to these invasions than the government has disclosed. When a rebel organization reinforces her doubts, Jade begins a harrowing journey to get to the core of the conspiracy.
Armed with her camera, aikido staff, and resolute investigative skills, Jade sets out to expose the truth and to liberate the minds of her deceived people. Pushed to the very edge of her physical and spiritual will, she soon discovers that even these limits are not what they seem ... Her quest for the truth knows no bounds.
- FLUID GAMING EXPERIENCE: Enter a riveting new era of gaming, where diverse gameplay styles blend into one uniquely fluid and immersive experience – powered by the innovative JADE game engine
- AN EPIC STORY OF TRUTH & DECEPTION: Plunge into a mysterious, gripping saga where nothing is as it seems and unraveling the truth is the only hope of restoring freedom.
- LEAD THE REBELLION: Fight using stealth, force, and wits against the only reality you have ever known. You must stop at nothing until the perpetrators are exposed.
- BOUNDLESS, AWE-INSPIRING WORLDS: Journey through the reaches of a strange and ever-changing universe – a place beyond earthly imagination that spans the galaxy and mines the very soul of Jade herself.
- Created by Michel Ancel, Project BG&E is his latest masterpiece – a title in development for the past 3 years.