- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 9th Aug 2012, 800 points (USA)
- 22nd Dec 2011, 800 points (UK/EU)
Steely gamers only
In the early 1990s, when the very idea of 3D polygons was beyond most imaginations, 2D run-and-gun shooters were popular amongst dedicated and skilled gamers. Titles such as Contra on NES, Gunstar Heroes on Mega Drive and Metal Slug on the Neo Geo meant that most console owners experienced, and often loved, the genre. Commando:...
About The Game
Various sectors of a military group report being attacked by some of their own war machines and that a terrorist organization led by a man named Rattlesnake is at the center of each attack.
A commando and vehicle specialist code-named Storm is assigned to enter each affected area and progressively stop Rattlesnake’s ambitions.
- Excellent visuals and game graphics for an effective appearance!
- Very fluent and smooth gameplay!
- Very intense battle scenes!
- Many interesting foes and exciting bosses!