- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Release Date
- 2nd Oct 2007 (USA)
- 12th Oct 2007 (UK/EU)
- Third Person, Comic Book, Super Hero
- Official Site
About This Game
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe is a unique take on the most successful Super Hero franchise of all time. Inspired by the movies Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3, this Action Adventure game reinterprets big-screen moments and battles with a humorous twist. Players team up with famous Marvel heroes to fight the bad guys, and then convert them to sidekicks after defeating them in epic boss battles. Experience ground-breaking Co-operative Multiplayer, as Spider-Man or a sidekick, in exotic spots around the globe, including Tokyo, Egypt and Nepal.
- Choose a sidekick from your allies — Pick from a long list of Spider-Man's allies like Blade, Ironfist and Prowler, and swap between sidekicks at any time. Spider-Man and any chosen sidekick can unleash lethal combos against opponents.
- Fight against movie villains, then alongside them — Face off against infamous movie villains using an innovative combat system. Combat Doc Ock in his lab, Sandman in a construction site, and Green Goblin on the rooftop of Oscorp. Then turn bad guys into good. Once defeated, they become your sidekicks.
- Team up in two-player co-op — Share the fun with a friend or sibling! One of you plays Spider-Man and the other controls one of Spider-Man's powerful sidekicks. You can play Co-operatively through every world, area and level. Team up to accomplish more powerful moves that will blow away the villains.
- Enjoy details inspired by the Spider-Man movies — Movie villains are just the beginning. You also get to experience costumes, battle scenes and spoofed scenes, all inspired by the first three Spider-Man films.
- Come back for more, again and again — Replay each chapter with a different sidekick and eventually with Black-Suited Spider-Man. Unlock additional characters such as New Goblin and Silver Sable. Fight in diverse worlds, from an island jungle and a New York training ground to Transylvania and Nepal.