- Release Date
- 27th Mar 2009 (UK/EU)
- Murder, Paranormal, Mystery, Crime
- Official Site
About This Game
Bizarre and paranormal murders have put Kisaragi City into a state of fear. A powerful mind parasite known as SILENT is spreading throughout the city.
It infects humans and pushes them to perform horrendous acts by controlling their minds. Atsuki is a member of FORT, a secret organisation devoted to eradicating this parasite. Despatched to Kisaragi City as an undercover student, Atsuki has a special skill that can gain him the advantage against an invisible enemy: he can see SILENT.
Lux-Pain is animated by the illustrator behind the Japanese anime series Eureka Seven, Robin Kishiwada, and also features a soundtrack composed by Kenji Ito and Yasuyuki Suzuki who have worked on the Mana series and Space Invaders Extreme, respectively.
- NPC’s you meet are fully voiced and have original stories of their own
- Unique adventure system - synchronise the two screens and use the Nintendo DS features to find SILENTs and help your friends
- A touch of Japanese horror-style to add extra atmosphere
- Emotion system - up to seven different emotions to choose to reply to NPC’s and discover their hidden secrets