- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 10th Aug 2010 (USA)
- 30th Apr 2010 (UK/EU)
- Looney Tunes
- Official Site
About This Game
Two Worlds Are Twice the Fun!
When Taz, the frenetic Looney Tunes character, gets caught up in an evil plot by Marvin the Martian, he find himself in a whirlwind journey of exploration, platform challenges, and puzzle-solving in Galactic Taz Ball.
Marvin is on a mission to steal the Earth's landscape for Mars while hungry Taz is on a journey to find a…giant chicken leg in the sky? Join Taz in this ridiculously lighthearted crusade for the love of chicken across Tasmania, barren deserts, tropical jungles, ice-covered terrain and beyond. Taz just might inadvertently defeat Marvin and save Earth along the way.
- Two World Are Twice the Fun: Two gameplay modes offer two different ways to have fun. In the Overworld, play across floating chunks of Tasmania as you move Taz with the trackball on the bottom screen. After completing an area in the Overworld, Taz falls into the Underworld, where the player must direct him with the stylus in order to get closer to that giant chicken leg in the sky.
- Multiple Difficulty Levels: With three difficulty levels; fun, challenging, or crazy, ranging from fun and lighthearted or super challenging - there is something for everyone!
- Twist Like a Tornada: Defeat Marvin's army of Martian robots, with the special power Taz is famous for - turning into a tornado!
- Unlockable Extras: Collect golden kiwi birds and beat time challenges at higher difficulties to unlock extras in each level
- Unique Stylus Controls: Control the track ball with the stylus to move Taz on the top screen or manipulate Taz and his environment directly with the stylus on the bottom screen.