A new leash on life
Porting life management simulator The Sims to handhelds has proven a mixed experience with more missteps than successes, but when The Sims 3 debuted as a 3DS launch title the series hit one of its lowest lows to date. The obvious rush job felt like a cynical slap to the face, EA having sped the title to store shelves in a direly...
About The Game
Life is better with pets.
Create pets with minds of their own, choosing from more than 40 big and small dog breeds and more than 20 cat breeds. Customize the pets’ unique looks then assign their distinctive personalities. With the power to be the pet, you decide what skills to develop and wishes to fulfill. Take control of it to see what kind of adventures unfold – in 3D! With new Karma Powers to treat or torture your Sims and additional unlockable pets, your Sim’s life is so much more fun with pets!
- More pets mean more fun—With a variety of breeds and creative ways to customize your Sims’ pets, create unique dogs and cats with limitless possibilities!
- Be the pet— Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits—From lazy, piggy, and skittish to destructive, playful, and proud, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills—Cats and dogs can learn to hunt and do tricks. Without the help of a Sim, your Sim’s pet can even learn how to scavenge for its own food.
- New Karma Powers! With Play Coins, purchase a range of Karma Powers to enrich or mess with your Sims’ lives.
- Trade Sims with your friends! Use Nintendo StreetPass to trade your Sims and their pets with your 3DS friends.